Nightmares4ever, on 20 Apr 2015 - 6:46 PM, said:

4 Bottles of E Juice

2 Kanger Mini Protank 3

2 Replacement coils

1 bottle of sake

1 6pack beer

2 bottles of Gatorade

2 Bottles of water

Wow, I didn't know there were any current vapers here :D I created a thread for vaping ages ago, and one member said they used to vape but quit and others were just plain confused what vaping is. XD

Please report back your thoughts on Kanger Minitank 3, I have been using Aerotank 2 for almost a year now and it has been awesome. I do need to change the coil every few weeks though, and I mean I really need to change it since it starts tasting really nasty. And I'm still baffled that I haven't broken the pyrex tank yet, I bought like two spares but fortunately I haven't needed them. I did somehow break the air flow controller though, but thank god I had a spare.

Btw which mod are you using?

You can find the vaping thread here, and for the sake of "staying in topic" I think it could be best if you answered me in that thread :D

some 510 driptips (box of random ones)

Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360)

Dead Space (Xbox 360)

Clerks:The Animated Series

i think that's enough internet buying for now 

A new hard drive as one of mine suddenly developed just under 2k's worth of reallocated/bad sectors last night. aaaaaaaaaaand a trip down the workshop for this guy here.

hr_damien6_sbk.jpg

though its not the damien 6 that i have but the Damien Ex - the one before it was renamed the Damien 6, Ive made a few changes like a Bare Knuckle Pickup Nailbomb set to replace the EMG-Hz pickups and 1k pots. Beast of a guitar. But i will always love my PRS Santana SE a little more, tone wise compared to the Damien Ex its on a complete different level, amazing for blues or different genre's of rock, Of course it can metal but thats not making good use of the tonality of the guitar.

To be blunt, I can dial in a nice southern crunch or crank it up to almost 'tremonti'esk' tone but without the high gain pretty effortlessly either that or a vintage LP with P90 pickups albeit a slightly more modern sound but not by much.

I need my guitars resetup so i can start playing again.