The Piass

Kiryu new single release !

Wow. They went all out!

Mahiro has been working on his growls really well. 

I like the new Koto samples, but the Shamisen sample they used sounds like the crappy one that Zin used. However, I can't really complain, because it's Kiryu! xD

Definitely better than what Gekkabijin had to offer~

Also, am I the only one that kind of cringed at the intro of Gekkabijin, where Mahiro recited the Iroha poem? It's just so weird to see a band who does traditional Japanese stuff to recite the Iroha poem in the modern dialect (i.e pronouncing it like "Iro wa ni oedo"), especially since Mahiro used to sing quite archaically in Kiryu's early days (Oirantan is a really good example). 

Just now, AimiGen7 said:

Definitely better than what Gekkabijin had to offer~

Also, am I the only one that kind of cringed at the intro of Gekkabijin, where Mahiro recited the Iroha poem? It's just so weird to see a band who does traditional Japanese stuff to recite the Iroha poem in the modern dialect (i.e pronouncing it like "Iro wa ni oedo"), especially since Mahiro used to sing quite archaically in Kiryu's early days (Oirantan is a really good example). 

Early Kiryu is amazing. Shitakiri Suzume, Mugen Houyou, Ruru, Zetsu No Nozumu , Kisai , and Kyosei will always be their best tracks BY A LOOOONGGG shot.

Just now, あなたはもう一度やった said:

Early Kiryu is amazing. Shitakiri Suzume, Mugen Houyou, Ruru, Zetsu No Nozumu , Kisai , and Kyosei will always be their best tracks BY A LOOOONGGG shot.

I like both old Kiryu and new Kiryu, but my favourite will always be their REALLY early days, from 2008 to 2010, back then they had more Emotive Hardcore influence mixed with 90's Vkei influence. And I'm glad newer Kiryu has managed to stay creative, and aren't afraid to experiment, even after going big (Unlike Wagakki Band which pulled an MCR and went pop before their first album. Then again, they're signed to Avex, so).

I wish Mahiro would go back to singing more archaically, since it really fits their theme

after listening to the trailer quite a lot of times... i can't decide if i like this or gekka bijin better... and i really didn't like gekka a lot

irodori was the last time i really hyped for a single and i really want that hype back but these songs just sound so plain... i'd like them to their -good- messy songs. they improved in a lot of things though (mahiro's singing live por example) but sometimes i get the feeling they're trying to mix a lot of things into one song and for me all that sounds empty ^^'

this is the first time since ever i'm craving the A side track more that the B sides and i feel bad for that bc im a huge fan of the b sides

i'll be waiting for the single track, the mv just looks so good that hopefully it won't be disappointing 

Huh, well, from the previews, I'm also more excited for the A-side than the B-sides, which is odd for me because I tend to prefer their B-sides in general. Either way, still looking forward to more Kiryuu.

Artistic PV, but I'm not convinced with the song...

At least they did not abuse the synth with so many digitally generated sounds as it is common with them.

this song makes me so horny 💦💦 but i like old school kiryu better because that was when ishiki was most kawaii. now he's old and has pinku hair but it's short so i'm not buying this single :lolita_sad:

1 hour ago, sheepprincessgara said:

this song makes me so horny 💦💦 but i like old school kiryu better because that was when ishiki was most kawaii. now he's old and has pinku hair but it's short so i'm not buying this single :lolita_sad:

You don't buy music because a member aren't kawaii anymore ?! I'm shocked.