Sign in to follow this  
Kiryu999

RAZOR new single release

RAZOR will release their 1st single 「DNA」at 2017.02.22 (2 types)

Type A:

01. DNA
02. 嫌、嫌、嫌。 (Iya, Iya, Iya.)
DVD:

DNA MV

¥1,800- ( tax out ) 

Type B:
01. DNA
02. 嫌、嫌、嫌。 (Iya, Iya, Iya.)
03. ネイキッド (Naked)
¥1,500- ( tax out )

Edited by Kiryu999

WOW,great look. their first release wasn't bad,not at all. some said that it's generic,but who cares,those songs are awesome
for sure,this new one won't disappoint .Let's see which single is going to be more badass in february,RAZOR OR GRIEVA

Edited by Gichi Gichi

absolutely cannot wait! RAZOR definitely was one of THE biggest surprises for me personally last year bcuz since i was never really a fan of BORN i'd never thought they can be THAT good but holy hell their minialbum is definitely within the TOP 5 best releases of 2016!

1 hour ago, sume7 said:

This will be good but I do think people are over hyping this band though.

I agree. They're pretty much the product of The GazettE and lynch. mashed together (which is even thinning the lines a bit, since GazeRock's latest sounded like lynch.), but I like it, so I'm intrigued. 

5 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

absolutely cannot wait! RAZOR definitely was one of THE biggest surprises for me personally last year bcuz since i was never really a fan of BORN i'd never thought they can be THAT good but holy hell their minialbum is definitely within the TOP 5 best releases of 2016!

Same, I really disliked Born, but Razor surprised me. I'll be waiting for this single.

wow what is all this Born hate? XD I liked them so much and I'm so happy Ryouga's back with such a good band. They're first release was damn good, so I can't wait to hear more of them. The look is also great, Kouryuu always looks so good :3

looking forward to this!!!!!! And loving this new look like man on man!!! Just need some previews and I'll be even happier<3

P.S. Loved Born and love Razor<3

Edited by Yukimoto

Sign in to follow this