Mr Bacon

Age difference

i'm 20 and I would date at least, a 16 year old. at most? 45 if they were fucking hot

yeap, they're sensuous!

Is like coconut, the older they get the more quality milk they have! Good, good, good!

wtf? god that's so scary....i am so weirded out right now....

it depends on both persons, really. I once talked to a guy who compared me being in love with a guy 5 years older than me (I am 16 and he is 21) to him (17) being with a 12 year old. Well since most of us are still teens (I guess?), it's really important to think realistically... I mean 10 years of difference are nothing if persons are 30 and 40 years old, but if you're like 15 and he's 25, it's kinda.... you know.

Personally, I can't think of an definite number, since I come from the family where my mom and dad started dating when she was 17 and he was 34, but for me, it was really an exception since they really loved eachother, and plus, she had her parents' consent. and it was 30 years ago, so yeah, I guess those were different times. But I once made a deal with myself, I wouldn't be with a guy who's older than my brother, who is 9 years older than me, at least until I turn 25.

i'm 20 and I would date at least, a 16 year old. at most? 45 if they were fucking hot

This, but for me 15-35

I don't know about this stuff yet, but what matters most is we're the same age inside. Or just have a lot in common inside.

yeap, they're sensuous!

Is like coconut, the older they get the more quality milk they have! Good, good, good!

Chianti beib, ya khnou ILU but.......... OMG TAHT WAS SO DISTURBING!!!!!1!!1

No, seriously, that was disturbing.

Anyway, if I wasn't such a completelybitter bitch and if I actually bothered to date people... I'd go with older. Usually, I like guys who are my age: 16. But I'd go till 25. That's the limit. Though going out with a guy who's 9 years older that you is a bit disturbing too.

My former boyfriends were all younger than me. With the last one I had an age difference of 9 months. Well that is no problem for me. :wink: And when I was 18/19 years I got a boyfriend who was 15 years. Well it lasted for 2 1/2 years. His mother was acting like he was an 8 year old.

If I look at the boys from my school, with the same age or a little bit older.... they are a bit childish (not-serious) xD But I think if the one is 'the one' (well I must be honest, I don't believe in that) then age don't matters? We shall see.

HMmm, after some thought, i kinda disagree with huge age gaps. There's so many people out there that it's very possible to find the right person near your age. Something is just gross about people double your age. :x

I really don't think the age DIFFERENCE is an issue. I actually didn't even know the exact age of the girl I just started dating until yesterday. She's 6 years younger than me (She's 19), but neither of us really care.

It's doesn't matter. Age difference is really not an issue, although I do prefer dating someone who's older (3-10 years is alright) than me.

I think I'm slowly drifting away from my own age "border" too these days. Ever since me and my ex split up, I don't even know if there is anything I care for anymore. At the moment I'm just "feel good with someone, whatever the age". I'm convinced that I won't ever be with someone who's a lot older than I am, or a lot younger though. There's still some limit. But 5 year difference suddenly doesn't seem that big anymore :/

Age hardly matters to me (must be legal and probably shouldn't be 20+ years older). I look at personality, level of maturity, etc. I do normally prefer older men, but my current boyfriend is younger than me (by a whoooole year! lol)

My parents had a 15 year age gap...

I once told my sister that age was just a number and she said "And a jail cell is just a room." Please be careful guys!

Anyways, I'm 18 and my limit would probably be... 35. I wouldn't date anybody younger than myself and I prefer at least a 2 year age gap.

I am quite mature for my age (I've been told from a penpal that I sounded like I was 29 and not 18 at all) and I prefer to be submissive to a stronger male. I would need maturity in the guy I'm dating otherwise it would never work as I LOVE to debate about the harder issues, politics, economics etc and I'm not a trend follower or whatever (which seems to be what everybody talks about, well people my age anyways).

Although in saying that, I've dated 28 year olds that still seemed like little boys.

When I was 13, I was briefly involved with a 21-year old guy, but it didn't last long and I think it's good it didn't because realizing when I am 21 myself now, I would never in my life date someone that young or even make a move on them.

I like older men (>30 - <50), to look at and to admire, but not to date, I think. Up until now, men around my age have behaved nothing but inappropriately, childish and immature around me, and I suppose that left me somewhat biased against anyone under 25. I simply have never met any mature guy around my age (who was not in a relationship) apart from my family members. I think where I am now, anything between 25 and 30 would be my limit considering an age gape between them and myself. 

I once told my sister that age was just a number and she said "And a jail cell is just a room." Please be careful guys!

Anyways, I'm 18 and my limit would probably be... 35. I wouldn't date anybody younger than myself and I prefer at least a 2 year age gap.

I am quite mature for my age (I've been told from a penpal that I sounded like I was 29 and not 18 at all) and I prefer to be submissive to a stronger male. I would need maturity in the guy I'm dating otherwise it would never work as I LOVE to debate about the harder issues, politics, economics etc and I'm not a trend follower or whatever (which seems to be what everybody talks about, well people my age anyways).

Although in saying that, I've dated 28 year olds that still seemed like little boys.

Fantastic point of reference that will be extremely viable in real life situations.

I'm not sure why maturity now equates "I have opinions on socioeconomic issues and I am good at being argumentative about them (ITS CALLED 'DEBATING,' MOM)." A lot goes into being mature than just being aware of social issues, namely life experience in a variety of things. 

Life experience is why I would really dislike dating outside my life-stage range, let alone my age range. I personally wouldn't date someone younger than myself, being the kind of person who prefers someone with more experience to act as a mentor. The oldest person I've dated was 25 when I was 21, and because of the difference things didn't work out. You'd be correct in saying "...that's not really a huge range." However, you need to take both people's point in life into consideration. 

As a college senior, I was in that weird state when I'm not really sure what's going to happen in 6 months (literally anything from moving back in with mom, to ending up in 10,000 miles away), but not in a "oMg ParTY XDDDD" phase like people who just started college. The other guy was finishing up grad school and had been through being an adult more than I had. In general, there was a disconnect between what we wanted out of a relationship, as well as our lifestyles. I was more flighty and trying to figure out how to be a real person after doing three years of "adult life with safety nets," while he was more settled and disgruntled about his choices in education / other personal issues with his family. Had he been much older (30+), that rift would have been that much worse. My boyfriend now said he had a thing with someone who was much older than he and it was completely superficial--they didn't connect on any level, but he was at a point where he just liked being appreciated by someone who had money and didn't see himself even having a future.

Props to people who can make huge age gaps work, but as stated above, they're really not for me unless they are somehow more or less at the same point I am or we share a lot in common. 

I see some differences in age minus maturity. Even though I'll be at the young age of 17 in November, I've never been on a date. Say someone is 20 and they want to date an 18 year old, I see no problem since both are basically "of age". However, I would date someone 20 at max. 3 year age gap but when I hit eighteen, 4 year age gap at max.
There are limits, anyone younger than 16 shouldn't be dating anyone out of their age *my opinion*, but I do have three friends who did date freshmen when they were seniors, it was in our school book. As long as both know what they want to do then I say go for it but be prepared.

I'm 18 and have kind of a friendship + with a 38 Guy whoop whoop~
I mean he is really hawt and has a good Cm stick in his pants haha 8D 

I don't know why so many are l.ike : Omg how can you date smne who is much older blah blah bah.
So long both are okay with it [ ofc in the lega age zone lawl] who the fuck cares lawl 

Age used to bother me when I was younger but so did everything I believed to be weird was wrong in my books. That's just how most of us are, even when we're in our teen years and older. But with time and growing up, I've come to realise that it's not a problem. And it shouldn't be a problem. Since when does age come into love anyway? I think that's what happens when you get older, since seeing elderly couples makes it less weird really. Imagine an eighteen year old with a twenty eight year old. Now some people might think this as bizzare, but then look at it when both are aged over thirty. They'd be a couple aged thirty five and fourty five. Even over a ten age gap, it doesn't matter as long as the love is true and the age gap is fine between the two involved. No one else outside should affect what the couple want to be right. Even taking my grandma as an example, her husband was twenty years over her age, yet she and he and no one else saw it as problematic. The only obvious problem is anyone under that eighteen mark is an easy and instant no-no zone. And if it's an elderly dude with a loada dosh with a -50 age compared to him lass around his arms, then that's probably not happening, amirite? (see link for such an example) There's a series on TV right now that looks into age gap love called, you guessed it, 'Age Gap Love,' and it's a pretty nice and genuine documentary on this discussion.

I couldn't date more than 5 years younger or older than myself now. I used to think up to 10 years older than me was okay, but now that I'm 30 and that'd make them in their 40s and it feels too weird. I don't know why 20 to 30 didn't seem that way (at 18 my bf was 29), but it does now. And 10 years younger than me would just annoy me to no end because of the life experience difference. I'm not keen on feeling like someone's mother figure. No judgement on people into that, whatever floats your boat, man. But that's not for me.

I'm currently dating someone 12 years my senior and it's going okay but has serious disadvantages. 

For example, I wanted to move to NYC for the longest time and he was down to move there but now I'm feeling more love for Seattle or Boston and he said he wouldn't be willing to go to either city. So a that point it would be the end of our relationship if I left for either place. He's too set up in his life here to leave it for anything other than the city he's wanted to live in for the longest time. 

To that end if our relationship did come to a close I feel like I would either need to date someone my own age who is also planning on moving to a bigger city or just stay single until I moved so *shrug* the moral of this story is that age isn't necessarily just a number. It comes with a lot of different things and it's just what you can or can't handle.

Well, I think I have a pretty -should I say weird?- opinion on this. 

First of all, it shouldn't stop you from dating anyone older or younger than you, even if it's a difficult idea to grasp,but there are some cases with a couple consisting of, let's say, a 15yo girl and, for example, a 22yo guy where the younger is more mature than the older (which SHOULD be the contrary). In facts, imo the "real" age lies in the mind and soul of a person.

Second of all, I like both men and women and it's different for one and for the other gender: with the first I'd date men way much older than me, like  from 35 AT LEAST til 50 more or less. ((#daddyissues)(yes, I'm weird, I know XD)) With women I'd date someone around my age (20-23) or only a few years older. (not more than 30 anyway)

I don't know why my mind thinks this way, but it does! LOL