len

How are you feeling?

Vent here and gain warm hugs. I want to know you people better...

Post a video or lyrics to express how you feel, mine would be this:

Spoiler

I want a pistol.
I want poison.
The lake of my heart is an expanding ring, an expanding ring
An abandoned scene. I search for someone, but
I’ve been all around the world, all around the world

So
Each time I’ve touched the thorns of the black locust, I’ve been pricked
And when I lick my wounds, the night expresses my feelings
Each time I’ve touched the thorns of the black locust, I’ve gotten hurt
And when I stick out my tongue, the night expresses my feelings

Unless I press down and destroy them,
These feelings like garbage in the lake of my heart will keep resurfacing, keep resurfacing
What song is that?
What did you say?
I want to know in the end, so I’ll ask again, I’ll ask again

So

I want a pistol.
I want poison.
The lake of my heart is growing transparent, growing transparent
Calling out, I wave goodbye
The promises that I’ve made, I’m tearing them up, tearing them up

So

I can’t get rid of it anymore

Lyrics from: http://bloompsychedelicdream.tumblr.com/plastictreeindex

I also feel kind of connected with this video:

Edited by len

I'm feeling unmotivated and a bit anxious/stressed lately ;~; i'm gonna move next month and all I do is procrastinating even if I shouldn't. :( 

I feel really strange and insecure right now. I've been talking to this person and often times I feel like I'm bothering them when they don't reply quickly. But then they surprise me with a burst of conversation. I'm sure they're busy... but I'm also sure I'm not that interesting. idk what i feel.

That's a good fucking question.

I feel good. Many reasons to do with that, some of which have been already made apparent.

I think the time off really let me focus on things that I had placed on the backburner, and I can confidently move forward.

I can come back to what I enjoy the most, and it will be a better learning experience this time.

I got a 15 hour shift today, barely had time to eat, got yelled at in multiple languages, discussed suicide options with  co workers, did the workload of three people... I feel great, I love my job.

No, it's not sarcasm XD

Relaxed... and incredibly light... like a damned feather!  :indie_question:*the other me thinks that the main me is talking non-sense and ends this post asap*

I've been overly grumpy ever since going back to school this semester. I miss Japan. I miss her. Every little thing that frustrates me blows up into this overwhelming anger and I've damn near ground my teeth to the roots. I'm just so sick of a lot of things right now.

I feel good.

I'm between endless motivation and wanting to just procrastinate, it's a better place than when I wanted to just procrastinate, so I think my work to improve myself is going well.

It feels good to finally start believing in the one person who, for a while now, didn't think they were making the right decisions.

Myself.

So I'm feeling more fortified.

I'm feeling over it. I'm on stems at work working 8 or 9 days in a row before I have an off day. I work the morning shifts, the afternoon shifts; I work overnight, front desk, and in the yard as a daycare attendant and it's such a strain on my body. Working all these different shifts always changing the time I get up or go to sleep and then all the positions are surprisingly physical so I'm just exhausted all the time and I need a fucking vacation. 

I'm feeling somewhat stressed. Not sure why.

I mean, I have a lot planned for this year.

I've carefully taken into account what my priorities are, and I've gauged the amount of time needed to accomplish my goals for 2018.

I've taken precautions, in the event something were to go wrong (or not happen at all), to reduce the impact/time needed to get back on track.

I'm trying (to the best of my own ability) to tie up loose ends, as the thought of having them will come back to haunt me after I begin the next chapter of my life.

All this, while accepting what I am currently (physically/mentally/financially) capable of doing in my current state, and what I will be able to achieve once some goals are attained.

Hmm. Ok.

Now I can see why I might be lol.