Sign in to follow this  
Mephistopheles

Good day.

Good day,

It has been many years since I have been active in the Jrock/Visual Kei scene. I was provided this forum name as a suggestion from a friend when I inquired about certain music I was searching for. I am a little hesitant to emerge again in the community after being absent for so many years, but I wished to at least say hello while I am here.

Thank you for having me.

1 hour ago, midi:nette said:

oooooh, we live not too far from each other~ you look like you have good taste in music. ^^

welcome ♥

Oh? That is great! It is always pleasure to come across a local person with similar interests. 

5 hours ago, WhirlingBlack said:

Hello, what forums were you active on in the past? 

I am not certain I was ever active on actual forums before. I was at one point on livejournal and a part of their groups, as well as MySpace and DeviantArt groups, but I do not recall any forums I was specifically on as a member. 

I have been inactive for several months and resurfaced today. I am still rather out of the loop regarding many current events in the Jrock world but I am interested in expanding my music library beyond what I am familiar and comfortable with currently. 

3 hours ago, Mephistopheles said:

I have been inactive for several months and resurfaced today. I am still rather out of the loop regarding many current events in the Jrock world but I am interested in expanding my music library beyond what I am familiar and comfortable with currently. 

Welcome back². It's been a busy year in the Jrock-sphere. Hope to see you around the forum :)