Shmilly

DADAROMA New Mini-Album Release & Tour 'MASTURBATION.'

MASTURBATION and the last track are the only ones I'd recognize as "typical" DDR songs and yes this might be their softest release but I honestly like it a lot even though their earlier songs are much more to my liking I like how it's not getting boring and dull to listen to them cuz they did not entangle themselves to always sounding heavy

IDK what some of y'all complaining about, not every VK releases need to be Metal with guttural scream or something each time. 😂😂😂

Remember, long before UROBOROS and DIM, DEG and Gazette were the guys who brought Jessica and Zakurogata no Yuutsu to life for example. Let these folks explore and find what works for them!

These previews sounds good. Their mainstream sounding tracks sounds well made, they are still as promising as they were. And nothing wrong with that.

Sounds really nice to me. Although some new heavy songs would be cool as hell; however keep in mind we did just get heavy songs in "「造花とカラシニコフ」" and "夢タラレバ". So maybe they just decided to change it up for a bit, plus "「MASTURBATION.」" is still quite heavy.

Edited by sume7

i'm very exited for 「MASTURBATION.」 but so far could care less about the other songs :// but lmao knowing me, i'll eventually warm up to them, because i usually do

"Im not a bangya" lmao  DADAROMA I love you so much. Can't wait for this release, the second track and the 6th track are the ones I have the most faith in.

They come out with dadaism #2 which snatched EVERYTHING from me, and then....this?

I really can't ignore my disappointment; nothing in this preview stuck out to me. I'll still probably listen to it though since I can't give up on them so easily...yet.

Edited by gekiai
Toned down my saltiness just a little