Shmilly

DADAROMA New Mini-Album Release & Tour 'MASTURBATION.'

Ima be that asshole.

This song is straight garbage.

They seem to be stuck in the same rut Mejibray is in which is that they cant stay consistent. One minute they drop a stellar metal track (they are SO good at this. EXPAND ON THAT MY NIGGAS....EXPAND!!!!!!!!!) Then the next is just some average VK-Pop rock. But hey they look good doing it, which is all that matters right? 

Edited by Ro plz

LMAO @ Yoshi pulling out 3 dollars and tucking it in her shirt. But this preview sounds pretty okay, DADAISM #3 huh...can't wait.

31 minutes ago, Ro plz said:

Ima be that asshole.

This song is straight garbage.

They seem to be stuck in the same rut Mejibray is in which is that they cant stay consistent. One minute they drop a stellar metal track (they are SO good at this. EXPAND ON THAT MY NIGGAS....EXPAND!!!!!!!!!) Then the next is just some average VK-Pop rock. But hey they look good doing it, which is all that matters right? 

I'm so glad I'm not the only one thinking exactly this. MEJIBRAY and Pentagon seem to be riding on this trend too and it's pretty boring and generic to me. I really miss tracks like their earlier ones (Oboreru, Ame no Waltz, etc.)

3 hours ago, Platy said:

NOO

Do not accept. True DDRM always returns. I await eagerly.

seems them used oboreru sakana to attract fans of deathcore,and look at what them've become

i'm still waiting for the deathcore to come back bcuz yoshiatsu screams are on point

Edited by Gichi Gichi

5 hours ago, Disposable said:

( maybe ) one of the good things about this band is that if you don't like this song, just wait a month or two for the next one. They do tracks like this, and then they do other kinds. 

I'm still constantly playing the A-side of their last single by the way. Love it

That A-side was a beast. I think i'd be able to elevate myself from a semi-casual listener if these guys gravitated towards that sound a bit more, but I can understand why they'd probably want to have a somewhat...varied output.

the look is dope. song? not so much, but i'll forgive them. it's better than their last single lol

I'll admit the Hellraiser look is actually legit damn cool, but the song... nah man....

6 hours ago, itsukoii said:

the look is dope. song? not so much, but i'll forgive them. it's better than their last single lol

Did you listen to the full single and  just not the pv edit that basically takes out all the cool parts? I just feel like their last single was right up your alley

Edited by Hakari
Immastupid

25 minutes ago, Hakari said:

Did you listen to the full single and  just not the pv edit that basically takes out all the cool parts? I just feel like their last single was right up your alley

no, i swear i listened to the whole thing..... where is everyone getting the idea that i'd really like it???

i feel like i'm missing something here. i might as well give it another listen, just in case?

It's definitely not their heaviest material, but they still sound great. I look forward to hearing the entire songs, there might be some surprises!

Yoshiatsu won't even scream in this mini album

all of my hype is GONE!! vk is getting so soft...

Edited by Gichi Gichi

1 hour ago, Gichi Gichi said:

Yoshiatsu won't even scream in this mini album

all of my hype is GONE!! vk is getting so soft...

Haha see.. and yet when I was getting into VK they didnt even know what deathcore was really, it wasn't until recently there was a large number of bands writing that style truly as they do in da west. I think both the fanbase and the general population of bandmen in general have narrowed down to be a clear majority of people who are actively looking for the heaviest, darkest, or most aggressive (Where I usually am too) DADAROMA kind of does all of their styles well, or at least they will when someone teaches them how a brass band works. Yoshiatsu's singing is also a precious resource haha, I find his harsh vocal lines are often call-and-repeat style.

01. I might like MASTURBATION more without the video haha.. the synth is cooler when it isn't visually pushing a party scene XD.

02. Omg finally their jazz fusion isnt trying to bounce around at 1000bpm this is their best of such I will guess!

03. sounds really typical of a LOT of bands but I hope the instrumental will progress differently :/

04. Is youtube playing Lynch. - Pheonix..? No? False alarm, theres Yoshi now. (it's actually grayt tho)

05. tres spooque. The chorus is alright but not as great as some off DDISM 2.

06. I love the little plucking sound at the end of the guitar riff, it's good overall but quite expected.

Sounds cool. none of the tracks really seemed to stand out except MASTURBATION maybe - but I'm in need of new dadaroma, so bring it