Shmilly

DADAROMA New Mini-Album Release & Tour 'MASTURBATION.'

9 hours ago, 『 A F E R N I 』 said:

I know damn well we better get KIDS WAR....WE'VE WAITED TOO LONG D;

yeah,since their first mini album i've been waiting for KIDS WAR

i'm beginning to think that it's only a live song .---.

"Masturbation" lol. You've got to hand it to these guys... they either have no idea where the line is, or they know perfectly well and choose to flagrantly disregard it.

Just thought I'd mention while I remember, Yoshiatsu said at their 2man final with Grieva last week that they haven't decided on the tracklist for the new mini yet because there's a lot of songs they want to record. Something along the lines of 'we need to include this song... but what about this one...' (KIDS WAR? Please?)

Also, they're shooting a new PV this week.

Also, these guys don't like to share their set lists, but from memory the set at 1/29 was something like:

01 Risley Circus

02 Trend Identity

03 Saishuu Densha

04 Kusatta Mikan no Houteishiki

05 Morphine 2

06 Zouka to Kalashnikov

07 Buriki

08 Apathy Human

09 MONEY

10 Quiet Red

11 Oboreru Sakana

If anyone knows the exact set list, please share!

Yesss, I love Yoshiatsu's go-to-look. He should stay like that and avoid gluing anymore hair strands under his eye. Yusuke as usual always has great looks, shame he doesn't get as much screen time on PVs. The song is alright.

I'll be honest: I don't like this.

I mean, the song is catchy and eveything, I kinda enjoyed the preview and I might end up liking the whole track but it's not what I want from DADAROMA. This feels like a generic dance B-side track you could get from any other pop-rock VK band out there. I started listening to the band (and falling in love with it) with tracks like Oboreru Sakana and Ame no Waltz, I absolutely LOVE their super heavy side and I feel like they kinda gave it up as the time passed by. Yes, I know that they usually put heavier side tracks in their singles, especially if the main track is something 'lighter', but... I just feel like it's not the same thing. Just my opinion tho.

PS are we getting another tits & youtube ban video?

PPS Pinhead Tomo XDD

hah yea self-awereness is what makes this song. Otherwise judging from the preview - it's pretty meh-song overall, but gotta love the lyrics. Please pay money for my - masturbation <3

The look is awesome. Probably one of their best so far imo

( maybe ) one of the good things about this band is that if you don't like this song, just wait a month or two for the next one. They do tracks like this, and then they do other kinds. 

I'm still constantly playing the A-side of their last single by the way. Love it