Traxan

Exist Trace

Speaking about past high-quality VK...

My dykes deserve to be on the spotlight again. It's a shame they kept being so tiny even having a career of many years being very talented at delivering good VK aesthetics. Their music always sounded very fresh to me, even today.

I've always wondered why there wasn't any other girls act in VK besides Exist and Danger Gang. Is the apparent gya's heterosexual desire the only answer to this matter?

Btw, Jyou's Takarazuka-king charm is everything!

I haven't listened to these gals for a while lol.

The whole "old stuff was better" mentality has sorta crept into this band. I have only listened to VIRGIN which was a pretty dope album.

While I'll admit I do kind of have this mentality with many bands and artists (Miyavi, although not as much), it's not on the more elitist side of things. Like "oh your not a true fan if you hate (insert band) new stuff" kind of attitude

I also hate it how everyone expects every VK band to be edgy or at least have an edgy sound or tone. Like just because it's not edgy does not mean it's shit. Like for example, Miyavi get's a lot of hate for his new stuff but when I listened to his new stuff, it's not even that bad. Sure, it may not have the flashiness of his DLQ or his early days of which I love, but I like it some of it nonetheless.  It's fine to not like a bands new stuff, especially if they changed, but I hate it when people say "just break up already" or "stop making music". 

Remember, just because YOU don't like it, doesn't mean the rest of the world is like you. It's opinions y'all, everyone has one

Edited by psychonnect_rozen