hiroki

Misaruka will disband

fucking jej

when will those 'conditional disbandment'-nerds ever learn?!?!?!

LMAO SO PREDICTABLE

this news literally made my day. maybe even my week 

See you 2 months after disbandment with a new band dudes ! maybe dir en grey copycat instead of versailles ? xD

They need to find a new niche to rip off. I bet after they disband they'll come back wearing over-sized knit shirts and play mediocre shoegaze. I don't think there's any moderately popular Plastic Tree rip-offs yet.

Or they'll just do like that other new band and simply steal the name of an old band (Lamiel -> ラミエル, was it?) and play lackluster neo-vk. God knows we don't have enough bands who play generic-core with badly implemented synthesizers. 

well damn

i guess they didn't sell as well as I had thought after all and planned their disbandment in advance, instead of disbanding immediately, which is what I initially believed.

good riddance, losers

Edited by midi:nette

I feel a little bit stupid because I didn't saw that coming! jajaja

Must admit I wasn't a huge fan but did enjoyed some of their songs and i'm glad I got to see them live. 

With that said, I'm 100% sure the record will come with some new project at least for the vocalist... 

You can think and say whatever you want, but that's awful for me... Misaruka always had a special spot in my heart, they introduced me to Starwave scene and quickly became one of my favourites of that  label...

Hoping that I can listen to -What do you want?-...

Edited by Ada Suilen

Well... Everyone already bullied them and I don't think I have any new snappy comments to make...

So I hope this either helps them come back with fresher ideas or maybe just leave the least talented members behind or something?