hiroki

Misaruka will disband

Under-Code Productions was a much better label to produce this type of bands.

I used to like Misaruka, but then you see the band didn't progress through time.

Edited by seikun

8 hours ago, Duwang said:

187 people at a oneman at Area after 9 years of activity... Lol

I'm not a fan but I can't help but feel bad for them. 

187? thats less. how do you know?

I also believe they lost fans because of the 12type version CD

but they sold out oneman gigs in the past. at least almost...

so something should have pissed off fans.

Edited by BrenGun

42 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

187? thats less. how do you know?

Rui wrote that in the blog post that @Seroxlinked to on the first page.
「まずは1月12日高田馬場AREAワンマンライブへ187人の皆様が御来場下さいました事に心から御礼申し上げます。」

That's more people than I expected to be honest.  As I mentioned before I'm not a fan but I have seen them at a couple of event lives in the past and I don't think I've ever seen more than 2 or 3 rows of people participating for them.

Bahahaha. After all that in the other thread about their threatening to break up crap, then they actually go and do it. What a trainwreck this past couple weeks has been for them. It's too bad, but they should have handled it all so much better. I was almost surprised that Starwave didn't chew them out for their little "come to our show or we'll disband!" nonsense. Then again, Starwave may have very well torn them apart for that stunt, just not publicly. It's pretty bad publicity for the label having a band do that to them after they go through the trouble of setting them up with shows and promoting them, so I wouldn't be surprised if Starwave just dumped them from the label, forcing a breakup.

Edited by TadakatsuH0nda

Doesn't really surprise me. If they really had only 187 people at their oneman after 9 years of work, they probably felt the effort wasn't worth it at all and that eventually leads you to think you could have better luck with a different approach. Never liked them to much but hope everything goes better on whatever they decide to do now.

On 13/1/2017 at 8:18 PM, Komorebi said:

The good news is Starwave now can put more money on other bands.

Hope so. Scarlet Valse deserves more than 5 bucks to make their  MVs

6 hours ago, SHOKI said:

Hope so. Scarlet Valse deserves more than 5 bucks to make their  MVs

never gonna happen. Kiwamu creates the MVs himself. from 0until finish. so also filming the MV.

Idk why everyone think the visual kei bands are something like superstars.  Its a very underground genre even in Japan.
There are very few bands (like 10) who can called successful. 
The other 100-1000 bands are all struggling and gets support from family, friends and a few fan girl to be able to continue their dream to be famous.

btw better to not mention about the producing of Under Code Production, when Vior Gloire oneman had like 15 people.
the label literally sank after the magnificent 12012-Vidoll-Phantasmagoria trio.

Edited by Brandon

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Idk why everyone think the visual kei bands are something like superstars.  Its a very underground genre even in Japan.
There are very few bands (like 10) who can called successful. 
The other 100-1000 bands are all struggling and gets support from family, friends and a few fan girl to be able to continue their dream to be famous.

btw better to not mention about the producing of Under Code Production, when Vior Gloire oneman had like 15 people.
the label literally sank after the magnificent 12012-Vidoll-Phantasmagoria trio.

Well, vkei bands also think that they are superstars and act like that they are kings towards their fans also a lot. so yeah...

If a band isn't happy and feels to big to play in front of 100 people or less only... then its their problem.

Rui do his last twitcasting live (as vocalist of Misaruka) on 28/5/2017 

probably he sing a lot of Misaruka's song and reply to his fans! 

PS : In the past I talk with him on Twitcast, he is very gentle and available, but its English level is really poor! 😂

This last live was fun.. because 80% of Starwave Records members go to see them LOL 😂 In particular:

- Shian (Scarlet Valse)

- Raizo (Scarlet Valse)

- Jun (Ex-Scarlet Valse -> Roqudama carta)

- Daisuke (THE SOUND BEE HD)

- You (THE SOUND BEE HD)

- Hiro (THE SOUND BEE HD) [?]

- Airo (Under Fall Justice)

- Akito (Under Fall Justice)

- Syoma (Under Fall Justice)

- Taketoshi (Nüe) 

- Yuiha (Ex-Synk;yet) [?]

- Liki (Ex-Synk;yet)

- Shiori (Ex-Synk;yet)

- ALL MEMBERS OF LABAISER

(and surely other guys) 

Wtf? 100,000 yen (~$904) each??? Welp, they've definitely gone down the shitters lol

Edited by sheepprincessgara

do u think kiwamu will force fellow starwave bandomen to chip in/scam some old ladies and purchase those (and a follow-up bleaching/distressing job to pass them off as ~nostalgic but brand new~ clothing creations)???