Sign in to follow this  
suji

ブラッズ (Blads) and Delrainfact will disband

Lunar Eclipse RECORDS bands ブラッズ (Blads) and Delrainfact will hold a twoman live in which both bands will disband afterwards; the date will be announced later on.

C2BV8eoVIAAN6Wg.jpg

C2BWL0XUsAAvo8L.jpg

i saw blads at sapporo in june last year and they were pretty good. yuito has a nice presence on stage and their sound was more than decent for a new band. hopefully they will be back in a new band cos this sounds suspiciously like label issues.

Just now, hiroki said:

i saw blads at sapporo in june last year and they were pretty good. yuito has a nice presence on stage and their sound was more than decent for a new band. hopefully they will be back in a new band cos this sounds suspiciously like label issues.

ikr?? weird seeing two bands in the same label plan a twoman so that they'll disband on the same day

7 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

ikr?? weird seeing two bands in the same label plan a twoman so that they'll disband on the same day

i think there's def something up with disc reve. a friend of mine who's a bangya of alkanet (the band i went to see) told me that she hopes they will never join that label.. i didn't ask her to elaborate at that time but maybe now we'll know why haha.

it's a shame that there's a real lack of reputable vk labels in hokkaido >_>

Edited by hiroki

Sign in to follow this