Sign in to follow this  
len

Hey all

Hey

So

I entered the forum some years ago with the main intention of helping with my social phobia, I guess no one knows me because I left it but now I'm back hopefully to stay. May I ask you to please be nice to me? I feel sick to my stomach when I receive a response online..........

I felt the need to start another introduction topic because I think I changed a lot during this time, this is kind of a new start to me, I can delete my old post (or can I?) if it's wrong to start another one.

I'm also kind of dumb and awkward, so don't mind some weird things I may say or do, sorry in advance...

I like mostly heavy stuff, be it rock, metal, electronic/industrial, punk, things that end in core, I love the screaming and the noises, but most things are disappointing me, specially in JRock, I was thinking of migrating to other genre like grindcore until I found Deviloof, so I'm giving it another chance... I also like discovering new genres like thall, japanoise or whatever and watching different and unusual things (Die Antwoord is a guilty pleasure of mine...), so if you find anything interesting and feel like sharing with someone, here I am~

My favorite bands are Dir en grey, Plastic Tree, Kagrra,, Mucc, Nocturnal Bloodlust (which reminds me that probably Deviloof will enter this list), The Piass, Sukekiyo, Kiryu, Ikd-Sj and recently I discovered Xaa-Xaa, Archemi and Kuroyuri To Kage, that I'm liking a lot too. I love traditional japanese things, so if you know more bands that use japanese instruments I'll appreciate if you show it to me. I'll also appreciate if you can recommend me more heavy bands like NB and Deviloof...

I hope it wasn't a waste of your time to read what I wrote, thanks for reading it.

hey i'm glad you came back and i hope you're able to stick around this time :)

out of the bands you mentioned i'm a fan of diru/sukekiyo/kuroyuri/kiryu/kagraa too

have fun around!

Heeey, welcome back. I hope you stay. 
As nostalgia said, this place is crawling with weirdos. I hope you discover here more bands that fit your taste.

PS: I friggin' love Kagrra, 

Hello and welcome back. Btw you and I have very similar music taste when it comes to visual kei.

Sign in to follow this