Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Dollis Marry

Dollis Marry

32646.jpg

Does anyone else listen to Dollis Marry? I really like them sometimes, but like I dont' know is it just me or do they keep switching styles from like a really cool style to a really jazzy style.

Like "Dolls Core" that mini-album was amazing, "Illulusione" that single was breathtaking. Even their new single "Splendore" is pretty good. But their new CD sounds really dumb, it has a few good tracks, I'm only like halfway through it right now but a lot of the tracks is that jazzy style, some of their old songs were like that. But yeah, bleh.

Yeah, I just don't like the jazzy style, it's cool, but not my type. But when they're not being jazzy they're so amazing!! I was pretty dissapointed in the Dori Mari Party album, but the Splendore single was decent.

Sincerely is the best song they have ever made. Ever. And you know it. You all know it.

...Just because I'm listening to it, and being owned completely by it.

Dollis Marry

Does anyone else listen to Dollis Marry? I really like them sometimes, but like I dont' know is it just me or do they keep switching styles from like a really cool style to a really jazzy style.

Hmm... I didn't really notice that, but then again, I only have four or five songs from them. Does anyone know where I can buy their stuff? I can't seem to find anything from Dollis Marry. T^T

Dollis Marry

Does anyone else listen to Dollis Marry? I really like them sometimes' date=' but like I dont' know is it just me or do they keep switching styles from like a really cool style to a really jazzy style.

[/quote']

Hmm... I didn't really notice that, but then again, I only have four or five songs from them. Does anyone know where I can buy their stuff? I can't seem to find anything from Dollis Marry. T^T

No, but I know where you can download it, lol. *points at downloads section*

But yeah they still make songs, lol. They just released an album like two weeks ago, and a single like a month ago.

Some of the songs has really nice melody, like the tracks from "Dolls Core", "Splendore" is not bad too but somehow I agree that their latest album sounded a bit un-Dollis Marry though. I missed their jazzy feeling to some songs~

I was just at JaME and it seems that they are going on a hiatus after their live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU on Sept. 21.

Two of the members are going to be leaving the band; Rinka, the bassist and Shinya, the drummer.

What a shame. ;__;

Yeah I just saw that too. It kind of sucks, especially if Dollis Marry was going to make some not jazzy songs. I hated that shit, but their other stuff like the Illusione single and the Dolls Core mini are awesome!!

that's said i like them ...especially their jazzy stuff =] they were really good... splendore wasn't so bad ...still good but yea i like their other style much more.

Sign in to follow this