heresytrash

Visual Kei Panel.

I go to this Anime Convention every year, and one year they had a Visual Kei panel. However, the panelists backed out and the girl who subbed only talked about GACKT and how she stalked Dir en Grey when they were in our state for a show. So it wasn't very diverse.

I thought about doing one myself, and have a few bands I want to talk about. But a lot of the bands I'm talking about are considered 'popular' I guess? So any suggestions would be helpful, though I won't change two bands I want to talk about for sure. [Only cause I'm bias, sue me]

I kind of have the slideshow done, but want to work on it to make sure it's good. I started out with X Japan and wrote a few bands that pioneered the movement.

If I can I can send it to you via message~

Just now, heresytrash said:

I kind of have the slideshow done, but want to work on it to make sure it's good. I started out with X Japan and wrote a few bands that pioneered the movement.

If I can I can send it to you via message~

Okay, sounds good. Give a little history of visual kei, then introduce some current bands. 

You can send it to me whatever way is easiest. Just message me. 

If you want any input from the persepective of someone who has been in the indies vk scene for the past 4 years in japan itself, i could try to answer any questions. idk what you're focusing on in particular w/ the panel tho