Sign in to follow this  
heresytrash

coldrain

17 hours ago, heresytrash said:

I think the song I love most off VENA is wrong, I remember them playing it at Warped Tour and it was one of those songs I had to sing along with. The Drum tech guy smiled at me cause he saw what I was doing, so I got embarrassed and stopped lol

I felt that Revelation is also a good album, but VENA is just....well it's been a year and I still can't get enough of it. It's honestly so good.

Their tech was fun. You could tell he fell in love with coldrain while working for them too lol. The Revelation is one of my least favorite coldrain albums, tbh. When they added the Until The End songs for the deluxe addition I liked it more, but the original version of the album I tend to skip most of it. However, VENA is in a 3-way tie with Through Clarity and The Enemy Inside for my faves. I go back to those all the time.

20 hours ago, heresytrash said:

I think the song I love most off VENA is wrong, I remember them playing it at Warped Tour and it was one of those songs I had to sing along with. The Drum tech guy smiled at me cause he saw what I was doing, so I got embarrassed and stopped lol

fuck embarrassment. sing along at the top of your lungs and give no fucks what other people think! life is way to short to stop doing something you're having fun with cause of other people. unless you are physically hurting someone(and there is no pit present) then no one gives a damn cause they rocking out too. maybe i'm just too old to give any fucks what people think when i'm having fun these days lolol.

this is making me want to go back and do a full listen of all their releases now. need more time in the day! 

need a Crossfaith/coldrain/SiM mega US tour 2k17 Y/Y?????

18 minutes ago, fictioninhope said:

fuck embarrassment. sing along at the top of your lungs and give no fucks what other people think! life is way to short to stop doing something you're having fun with cause of other people. unless you are physically hurting someone(and there is no pit present) then no one gives a damn cause they rocking out too. maybe i'm just too old to give any fucks what people think when i'm having fun these days lolol.

this is making me want to go back and do a full listen of all their releases now. need more time in the day! 

I'm easily embarrassed lololol but it's my favorite song. I was also really shy telling Masato how amazing they were when they played with Northlane and Volumes. 

I would love that! It'd be an awesome concert for sure.

2 hours ago, doombox said:

Their tech was fun. You could tell he fell in love with coldrain while working for them too lol. The Revelation is one of my least favorite coldrain albums, tbh. When they added the Until The End songs for the deluxe addition I liked it more, but the original version of the album I tend to skip most of it. However, VENA is in a 3-way tie with Through Clarity and The Enemy Inside for my faves. I go back to those all the time.

I need to look at more of their old stuff. I do remember they covered the song stuck and I really liked that lol 

54 minutes ago, fictioninhope said:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

33 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

I need to look at more of their old stuff. I do remember they covered the song stuck and I really liked that lol 

That was great lol. It seemed like such an odd choice but I really like what they did with it. They also do a cover of Kuroyume's "Chandler" that's worth checking out if you like them.

I might note that from looking at Masato and RxYxO's twitter, that coldrain [along with Crossfaith] are up for best musician. [I didn't really read all of it, and it was all in Japanese.

Here.

Not sure if it's a voting thing either, but I'm kind of interested to see who will win.

Sign in to follow this