Sign in to follow this  
Mamo

JILUKA Second live-limited LIVE DVD release

会場限定ライヴDVD●第2弾!発売決定!

Spoiler

DPRJ-BP02_-H1_1.jpg

JILUKAの会場限定ライヴDVD第2弾『The Chronostasis -Live abstraction from 160923-』の発売が決定しました。

●収録内容
〜opening〜
1. ZONE
2. Prisoners
〜drums solo〜
3. Lethal Affliction
4. Lluvia
5. Crossing Fate
〜ending〜

※2016年9月23日・池袋EDGEで行われた2ndワンマンLIVEにて収録したライヴ映像です。

タイトル:The Chronostasis -Live abstraction from 160923-
形態:LIVE DVD
レーベル:DPR JAPAN
品番:DPRJ-BP02
定価:¥3000(税込)
収録時間:約42分
※2017/1/15恵比寿club aimより販売開始(当日限定特典有)

BP02tktn_sample.jpg

Source: http://www.jiluka-web.com/news

Edited by sume7

1 hour ago, -NOVA- said:

I love this band but why do the DVDs have to be live limited... all the nornal releases are nation wide releases >.<

x2

usually i don't really care for how expensive somethin is in Vk and i also gotta say that 3 live songs from their current maxi single sound amazing but 5 songs for 3000yen!?

NO THANKS - hope for a real full live DVD sometime though. ;D

16 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

too good to be real I think

well I saw them in 2015 and he did sound pretty good. I think he is one of the better vocalists in vk.

1 minute ago, DizzyShiori said:

well I saw them in 2015 and he did sound pretty good. I think he is one of the better vocalists in vk.

Really ? I searched someone who saw them on stage because it sounds really "too" good to be real. If you tell me it is real "live" footage, so, I'm glad :) 

Edited by Shaolan974

1 minute ago, Shaolan974 said:

Really ? I searched someone who saw them on stage because it sounds really "too" good to be real. If you tell me it is real "live" footage, so, I'm glad :) 

well I can't say for real, I wasn't at that concert. but I remember him having so much fun on stage, so I'm sure he loves singing and will be training hard. but still the fact, that he likes rap music, kinda confuses me, what the hell is he doing in a metalcore band?? 

3 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

Cool, as usual. But why do they insist on not playing "Faizh"?

they don't - in fact a complete live recording of Faizh can be heard on their latest DVD of their maxi single Devine Error and it sounds just perfect! ;D

5 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

they don't - in fact a complete live recording of Faizh can be heard on their latest DVD of their maxi single Devine Error and it sounds just perfect! ;D

Really? I'd love to see it...

7 hours ago, DizzyShiori said:

well I can't say for real, I wasn't at that concert. but I remember him having so much fun on stage, so I'm sure he loves singing and will be training hard. but still the fact, that he likes rap music, kinda confuses me, what the hell is he doing in a metalcore band?? 

I like rap and I was in a metalcore band ... People can like multiple genres of music.

9 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

Cool, as usual. But why do they insist on not playing "Faizh"?

They do play Faizh but they don't play it at event lives very often because they have more active songs they prefer to play  (ie ZONE, Lethal Affliction, Raison detre, Twisted Pain, DOJ).

Don't get me wrong, Faizh is great but it's not that fun live compared to a lot of their other songs. 

Also re: Ricko's voice live, while he does use a backtrack (Sena also does backing vocals for a few songs) his voice is just as great live as it is on CD imo. 

On 15.1.2017 at 0:48 AM, patientZERO said:

I like rap and I was in a metalcore band ... People can like multiple genres of music.

yeah of course, but when you're asked, what kind of music you like, in an interview and you only mention rap it just sounds so awkward :D 

Sign in to follow this