Shaolan974

New band "BABOO" has formed

It's hard for me to describe it but, that song/PV was really cheesy and lame, but in a way that I absolutely loved. It kind of reminded of some older oshare bands I used to like so that probably helps. Definitely a band I'll be keeping track of.

On 9-1-2017 at 3:47 PM, Shaolan974 said:

The song really sounds so damn familiar to me.  But can't come up with the original.

It really sounds like a cover of a song... not even sure if the original is Japanese tho.

The only thing that diaper is absorbing is my will to live. The music video was cute, kind of lame but still cute. I really don't understand how they went from a cheesy music video about bullying, to wearing adult diapers and riding around on a kid's bike with a onesie (is it even a onesie?) on and a dummy in his mouth, in the span of less than a week. Do they think it's cutesy? Is this some sort of fetish kei? Are they just insane? Tbh I still think they're cute so they could do whatever and I'd still stick around but this shit has gotten real wacky real quick.

Edited by rvrgf

2 hours ago, Platy said:

maybe it's time to jump ship? (before any more grown men start indulging in adult baby fetish????) 

I hear dubstep has a nice fanbase???

Too late. MEJIBRAY has already caught wind and their next photoshoot they'll all be wearing diapers and smoking fat blunts.