Serox

Sin (Ex-CELL) join Under Fall Justice!! [support guitarist]

The ex-guitarist of Cell join Under Fall Justice today as support guitarist.

ย 

ย 

Edited by Serox

51 minutes ago, Serox said:

The ex-guitarist of Cell join Under Fall Justice today.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Their twitter says he is joining AS A SUPPORT GUITARIST, so he is not a member of the band. I am sure they purposely phrasedย it in that misleading way to make it sound more sensational though.

They took new pictures like two weeks ago andย wouldn't make sense if they were planning to add a new member right after that :wink:

I wouldn't be surprised if he joined eventually though. It looks like they are slowly growing bigger and it might be a chance for him to get a decent fanbase after Cell failed.

58 minutes ago, Spectralion said:

EX-CELL?!?!?!?!

Since when they are disbanding?

ย 

Aren't they just "indefinite hiatus" :/

Idk if cell areย over officially, but members withdraw from bands on, like, 1/2 rate of disbands due to creative differences;

didn't d.i.d. lose 3/5 members during their hiatus before announcing a formal kaisan?

ย 

anyway, this sounds interesting; I hope he'llย amp their sound up.

they should consider becomingย a full-time cover band at this point tbh :<

ย 

tha PV is something else, that'sย some next levelย broke-ass thriftinessย even by starwave (ffs) standards

support Gu.SIN will cease to act as support at 2017/8/30, after which he will retire from music.

โ€ปๆ•™ๅพ’้”ใธโ€ป
ไปŠๅนดใฎ1ๆœˆใ€œๆ•™ๅœ˜ใฎ้–€ๅฎข๏ผˆใ‚ตใƒใƒผใƒˆ๏ผ‰ใจใ—ใฆๅ…ฑใซๆดปๅ‹•ใ—ใฆๅ‚ใ‚Šใพใ—ใŸGu.SINใงใ™ใŒใ€8ๆœˆ30ๆ—ฅใพใงใงใ‚ตใƒใƒผใƒˆๆœŸ้–“็ต‚ไบ†ใจใชใ‚‹ไบ‹ใ‚’ๅ ฑๅ‘Š่‡ดใ—ใพใ™ใ€‚
ไธ€ๅบฆใฏ้Ÿณๆฅฝๆฅญ็•Œใ‚’ๅผ•้€€ใ•ใ‚Œใฆใ„ใŸSINใซ้•ทใ„ๆœŸ้–“ใ‚ตใƒใƒผใƒˆใ—ใฆ้ ‚ใๅฟƒใ‹ใ‚‰ๆ„Ÿ่ฌใ—ใฆใŠใ‚Šใพใ™ใ€‚
ใ‚ตใƒใƒผใƒˆ็ต‚ไบ†ๅพŒใฏ้Ÿณๆฅฝๆฅญ็•Œใ‹ใ‚‰ใฏๅผ•้€€ใ•ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใจใฎไบ‹ใงใ™ใ€‚
่ช ใซๆฎ‹ๅฟตใงใฏใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ™ใŒใ€8ๆœˆ30ๆ—ฅใพใงใฏๆ•™ๅœ˜ใฎ้–€ๅฎขใจใ—ใฆใ‚ตใƒใƒผใƒˆใ—ใฆ้ ‚ใใพใ™ใฎใงใ€
ๅค‰ใ‚ใ‚‰ใฌๅฟœๆดใ€ไฝ•ๅ’ใ‚ˆใ‚ใ—ใใŠ้ก˜ใ„่‡ดใ—ใพใ™ใ€‚

ไธ‹่จ˜SINใ‹ใ‚‰ใฎใ‚ณใƒกใƒณใƒˆใงใ™ใ€‚

่‡ชๅˆ†ใซ้Ÿณใ‚’ๅ‡บใ›ใ‚‹ๅ ดใ‚’ไปŠไธ€ๅบฆไธŽใˆใฆ้ ‚ใใ€1ๆœˆใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‚ตใƒใƒผใƒˆใ•ใ›ใฆ้ ‚ใใ€UFJใฎใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผใจใƒ•ใ‚กใƒณใฎๆ–นใ€…ใซใฏๆ„Ÿ่ฌใ—ใฆใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚

ใงใ‚‚่‡ชๅˆ†ใฎไธญใซใฏใ‚„ใฏใ‚Šใ‚‚ใ†้Ÿณๆฅฝใ‚’ใ‚„ใ‚ŠใŸใ„ใ€ใ‚ฎใ‚ฟใƒผใ‚’ๅผพใใŸใ„ใ€ใจใ‚†ใ†ๆฐ—ๆŒใกใ‚‚ๆƒ…็†ฑใ‚‚ใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ›ใ‚“ใงใ—ใŸโ€ฆ

ใใ‚“ใชไบบ้–“ใŒใ‚นใƒ†ใƒผใ‚ธใซไธŠใŒใ‚‹ใฎใฏใ‚‚ใ†้ง„็›ฎใ ใจๆ€ใ„ใ€8ๆœˆ30ๆ—ฅใ‚’ๆœ€ๆœŸใซใ•ใ›ใฆ้ ‚ใไบ‹ใซใชใ‚Šใพใ—ใŸใ€‚

ๆœ€ๅพŒใ ใ‹ใ‚‰ใจใ€LIVEใ‚’่ฆ‹ใซๆฅใฆใใ ใ•ใ„ใจใ‚‚่จ€ใ„ใพใ›ใ‚“โ€ฆ
ใใฃใจใ„ใคใ‚‚ใจๅค‰ใ‚ใ‚‰ใšใซใ‚ฎใ‚ฟใƒผใ‚’ๅผพใใ‚นใƒ†ใƒผใ‚ธใ‚’้™ใ‚Šใ‚‹ใจๆ€ใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚
ใใ‚ŒใŒ่‡ชๅˆ†ใงใ‚ใ‚Šใ€SINใงใ‚ใ‚Š็œŸใ ใ‹ใ‚‰โ€ฆใ€‚

ๅคงใ—ใŸใ“ใจใงใฏใชใใ€ใŸใ ๆฅฝๅ™จใ‚’ใ™ใ“ใ—ๆผ”ๅฅใงใใ‚‹็”ทใŒๅผ•้€€ใ™ใ‚‹ใจใ‹ใฉใ€œใจใ‹่จ€ใฃใฆใ‚‹ใ ใ‘ใฎไบ‹ใจๆ€ใฃใฆใใ ใ•ใ„โ€ฆใ€‚

ใ“ใฎใ‚ณใƒกใƒณใƒˆใŒ็™บ่กจใ•ใ‚Œใ‚‹ๆ™‚ใฏใ€ใพใ ็ต‚ใ‚ใฃใฆใฏใชใ„ใฎใงใ™ใŒใ€ไปŠใพใงใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ—ใŸใ€‚

ย 

that sucksย 

ย 

I hope kiwamu hires someone on his level, instead of scrolling to the first ex-misaruka # in his contact list and calling it a day