Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) new album "不幸な迷路" (Fukou na Meiro)

Looking forward to this album, they haven't disappointed me until now, I loved every single relaese. I hope this album won't change anything. But nice to await so many new xaa-xaa songs x3 

This band can't stop and won't stop holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk <3

I wouldnt be surprised if they already have their material for 2018 recorded as well 

Glad to see these guys are crushing it xD

i was never really into xaa-xaa although i liked their latest single. but that pv sounds SWEET, i'm interested

Ugh the costumes looked that much more divine on stage in the PV LOL UGH.... I love this band like they have been throwing out a lot but everything is so top-notch like man.... The PV was spectacular tooo like my GAWD they are on a roll.... It was sloppy just like the name suggests but THE BEsT of 2017 so far <3

Edited by Yukimoto

srsly with some bands i whish they would offer the possibility to click on a certain paige and be like: 

i want this song out of these, please make a CD i don't mind paying like 500yen extra....

cuz i LOVE song number 4 from the samples and if it would be available as a single i'd immediately buy it - but the other songs... don't really care...

Sign in to follow this