Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) new album "不幸な迷路" (Fukou na Meiro)

Xaa-Xaa will release an albm called 「不幸な迷路」(fukô na meiro) on 2017.03.15.

TYPE A : 3500 yens + taxes

CD :

1.入口(iriguchi)
2.不幸の始まり(fukô no hajimari)
3.ぐちゃぐちゃ(guchagucha)
4.排水口(hasui guchi)
5.気付いて(kizui te)
6.人殺し(hitogoroshi)
7.ラストダンス(last dance)
8.落とし穴(Otoshiana )
9.交尾をしてよ(kôbi o shite yo )
10.ユメオチ(yumeochi) ? 
11.最後の歌(saigo no uta)
12.出口(deguchi)

DVD :

1.ぐちゃぐちゃ( MUSIC VIDEO ) (guchagucha)
2.オフショット集 (off-shot collection)

TYPE B : 3100 yens + taxes

CD :

1.入口(iriguchi)
2.不幸の始まり(fukô no hajimari)
3.ぐちゃぐちゃ(guchagucha)
4.排水口(hasui guchi)
5.気付いてk(kizui te)
6.人殺し(hitogoroshi)
7.ラストダンス(last dance)
8.恋人ごっこ(koibito gokko)
9.寄り道(yorimichi)
10.落とし穴(otochiana)
11.交尾をしてよ(kôbi o shite yo)
12.ユメオチ(yumeochi) 
13.最後の歌(saigo no uta)
14.出口(deguchi)

C1pqkc-XgAA7SyC.jpg

To promote the release of the album, an one man tour called 「ソォルドアウト2」 will begin on 2017.04.07 at 名古屋ハートランド  and will finish on 2017.04.30 at 大阪MUSE

8 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

1st full album
価格:¥3,500- ( tax out )

【CD】
1.入口
2.不幸の始まり
3.ぐちゃぐちゃ
4.排水口
5.気付いて
6.人殺し
7.ラストダンス
8.落とし穴
9.交尾をしてよ
10.ユメオチ
11.最後の歌
12.出口

【DVD】
1.ぐちゃぐちゃ( MUSIC VIDEO )
2.オフショット集

1st full album
価格:¥3,100- ( tax out )

【CD】
1.入口
2.不幸の始まり
3.ぐちゃぐちゃ
4.排水口
5.気付いて
6.人殺し
7.ラストダンス
8.恋人ごっこ
9.寄り道
10.落とし穴
11.交尾をしてよ
12.ユメオチ
13.最後の歌
14.出口

You could have waited a litle that  I finished my post..... I was just translating the titles..

入口? 出口?

cali≠gariだ? Did they consider naming it 第1実験室?

Cool to see that they wrote EVEN MORE SONGS, ignoring the latest singles. In the long run, this will hurt them, but I love a lot of their stuff, so keep 'em coming!

1 minute ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Not sure what site you used to romanise this but it's romanised as "Otoshi ana", not "Koibito gokko".

Oh yes it is because the eighth track is not the same for both editions and I was supposing that it was.... anyway  I am going to change it ! 

damn these dudes must be paying their ghostwriters for working overtime lol

People often note similarities between MUCC and XAA-XAA, and I hope that doesn't carry over into how often they release material. That is, I don't want a good thing quickly get watered down because they don't pace themselves. MUCC, at one point, was releasing three to four singles (with b-sides) and then an album EVERY YEAR. Hell, in 2006 they released four singles, and two albums. It became overwhelming. MUCC had slowed down significantly, but at the cost of some fans already being burnt out. I know I personally haven't loved anything MUCC has done since Kyuutai. 

So, that said, I hope XAA-XAA doesn't follow the same route. These guys have enormous potential and showed me VK may still have some life in it. But, then again, so did NoGod. 

Eh. 

1 hour ago, Saishu said:

People often note similarities between MUCC and XAA-XAA, and I hope that doesn't carry over into how often they release material. That is, I don't want a good thing quickly get watered down because they don't pace themselves. MUCC, at one point, was releasing three to four singles (with b-sides) and then an album EVERY YEAR. Hell, in 2006 they released four singles, and two albums. It became overwhelming. MUCC had slowed down significantly, but at the cost of some fans already being burnt out. I know I personally haven't loved anything MUCC has done since Kyuutai. 

So, that said, I hope XAA-XAA doesn't follow the same route. These guys have enormous potential and showed me VK may still have some life in it. But, then again, so did NoGod. 

Eh. 

I can definitely see the Mucc comparisons, Xaa-xaa had 20 new songs in 2014, 16 in 2016, that's not counting best of releases or re-recordings. That's basically Mucc's general pace before their 15th anniversary. That crazy year for Mucc they released something like 33 new songs in 2006. But even before that, they were releasing at a pretty high rate for Homura Uta and Kuchiki no Tou as well. 2002 they put out something like 20 new songs, probably more if there was live only release I don't know about. So I'm never sure if it's the quantity or the general change in music direction that pissed off the international audience. But when you write that much material I definitely expect the artist to get bored of it just as fast. I really won't be surprised if we see a similar change in direction for Xaa-xaa sooner or later as well. That's where I'd put my money anyway.

yeah they are way beyond having enough songs for a nice setlist but they still keep churning out new numbers but there are always a lot of artists that right tons of songs that just need instrumentals or just waiting for the right time to release them so this could also be expected!

Anywho, looking forward to this new album

Edited by Yukimoto

Sign in to follow this