suji

Misaruka will conditionally -disband-?! (update (1/12): YEAH)

Petty bitches Misaruka will hold a -oneman live- on January 12 at Takadanobaba AREA, at which their album, "-WHAT DO YOU WANT?-" will be sold in advance. However, according to the article below, if the sales don't meet their expectations of the album, the band will -disband-(?!) *Corrections are welcome ^^;

Misaruka、1月12日のワンマンライブ会場で最新アルバム先行発売! 見える形で結果を示せなかったら解散!?

2月22日にMisarukaは、3rdフルアルバム『-WHAT DO YOU WANT?-』を発売する。「それは独りぼっちの女の壮絶な人生。這い上がる為だけに全てを投げ捨てた彼女が最期に手に入れた“お金では買えないモノ”とは? 2016年1月に2週間限定で販売終了して以来入手不可能となっており再販を熱望されていた-What do you want ?-や未発表曲4曲を含む全11曲のフルアルバム。Misarukaの届ける完全オリジナルStoryと新たなサウンドの真髄がここに」(Misaruka Webより引用)。と説明があるように、新曲に加え、ここ最近Misarukaが盤にしてきた音源たちを集約させた形で完成。彼らの場合、会場限定や期間限定で発売した曲たちもあるように、こうやって一つの作品として入手しやすい形になるのはとても嬉しいこと。

しかもこのアルバムは、1月12日に高田馬場AREAを舞台に行うワンマンライブ「Misaruka ワンマンライブ「この身が朽ち果てて、やがて灰になるとしても」」の日より会場での先行発売が開始になる。いち早くMisarukaの新しい表情に触れたい方は、ぜひライブに足を運び手にしていただきたい。

その1月12日のワンマンライブだが、メンバー自身が「この日、納得のいく内容はもちろん、動員面でも相応しい結果を残せないなら解散!!」という決意を持って臨もうとしている。えっ、どういうことかって!? この日のワンマンへ向け、メンバー全員がバンドの進退を賭けてワンマンへ挑もうとしてるということだ。3rdフルアルバム『-WHAT DO YOU WANT?-』を遺作にしないためにも。すでに先まで決まっているライブ日程をファイナルへ向けてという悲しい形にしないためにも、ぜひ結果を示して欲しい。

彼らの悲しみの涙を見たくない方は、ぜひ1月12日の高田馬場AREAへ足を運んでもらいたい。Misarukaの身が朽ち果て、そのまま灰にならないためにも…。

日々、ストイックに活動を続けているMisaruka。だからこそ、一つ一つの夢を花咲かせてゆくための養分にあなたもなっていただけたら幸いだ。

-Source-

Edited by midi:nette

just a way to sell more albums and tickets, always like that

but please, do disband, misaruka got boring a while ago, there are many other great bands that deserve more attention under starwave records

Anyway if misaruka disbands, they'll instantly form a new band so  there's literaly no point x)

I somewhat like Misaruka but it's pretty irritating when a band pulls crap like this. I understand the competitive nature of VK and the push for sales/meager money that most of the lower ranking bands strive for but this is low. It's like, "come to our fuckin show bangya's or we'll pull the plug!" LIterally wtf?

edit: Unless it's the label doing this.

Edited by Atreides

-Conditionally disband-

-sold in advance-

-Record label scapegoat-

19 minutes ago, Atreides said:

edit: Unless it's the label doing this.

Last few times Starwave bands have broken up, I've been very compelled to blame Kiwamu, crusher of hopes and dreams. Not sure if the label is to blame this time, because I don't think any Starwave bands have done this before. It's possible that the band members are just desperate attention whores who require it from some particular amount of girls (and only girls)?

conditional disbandments feel so petty,

if yo have to resort to these kind of tactics its obvious sooner or later they will disband so...

BYE.

2 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

-Conditionally disband-

-sold in advance-

-Record label scapegoat-

Last few times Starwave bands have broken up, I've been very compelled to blame Kiwamu, crusher of hopes and dreams. Not sure if the label is to blame this time, because I don't think any Starwave bands have done this before. It's possible that the band members are just desperate attention whores who require it from some particular amount of girls (and only girls)?

btw,

fans kikda got iritated by Rui tweets, because he kinda already wrote that he didn't like if people won't attend lives or won't buy their music  and much other crap. at least whatever it was, fans were not really amused by lots of his tweets.

I could reask a friend....

anyway, I don't care if they disband. 

their music was always boring. 

of course kiwamu can plugout a band. but misaruka did sell okay. 

often SW bands did disband because of member leaving. 

so in misaruka case, I guess its the band themselves and not (only) Kiwamu. 

Edited by BrenGun

3 hours ago, Danao said:

just a way to sell more albums and tickets, always like that

but please, do disband, misaruka got boring a while ago, there are many other great bands that deserve more attention under starwave records

Anyway if misaruka disbands, they'll instantly form a new band so  there's literaly no point x)

THIS.

It's not even about how many people show up to the live. It's about how many albums they can push. They don't even care if one person shows up if he buys 500 copies. Money grubbing at its finest.

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

THIS.

It's not even about how many people show up to the live. It's about how many albums they can push. They don't even care if one person shows up if he buys 500 copies. Money grubbing at its finest.

I belive the onman is already sold out?

but can someone who knows Japanese check back Ruis tweets from September/October/November. 

I believe he said some stupid things back then.

BTW:

Edited by BrenGun

22 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

It's cool when you post tweets like that but please can you translate, at least ?!

Nya, I would if I could. I didn't understand it fully (I'm still a rookie!), also there was some text inside a picture. But I already wrote in that post, if someone could help out with real Japanese skill. 

but lucky Hiroki wrote what he said.

@hirokithanks,
however such kind of tweet can hurt fans of other bands, because he said, fans of Misaruka are good fans. So that other fans who like other fans aren't that good because they get crazy and not good along if they like the same bandman.  So yes, it can piss people off. And we all know how difficult Japanese fans can be. And I don't think all Misaruka fans are that good as Rui says. I really think he also said that because also inside the Misaruka fandom is lots of jealousy of course. lol.

tbh that malice mizer cover should have been the last nail in their coffin.

The stuff they put out when they were just about to / just after signing to Starwave were A+ (remember when they gave out free songs via email????), but more recent material is just uninteresting.

i think its been established that misaruka is a band full of attention whores; good to know even kiwamu has some sense of morality

that said, i hope they kick the can so more money goes to promoting FIXER and labaiser ^>^ (hell even synk;yet and UFJ)

Edited by emmny

Never heard of these jokers before.
I wonder why they're known as attention whores. Any fans care to explain?

Either way, this smells like desperation to me.  See you guys next month in a new reiteration.

8 minutes ago, Platy said:

Never heard of these jokers before.
I wonder why they're known as attention whores. Any fans care to explain?

Either way, this smells like desperation to me.  See you guys next month in a new reiteration.

basically they think they're the next -versailles- but they're actually -garbage-

My impression is that bands under Starwave Records don't grow professionally much. With the years that Misaruka has been around they don't really show progress in the quality of their music.

Perhaps it is time for SR to bring a change in the way they do things.

Never managed to get really into them. Their music never sucked to my ears but did feel... mediocre. And by the looks of this conditional disbandment, I'm not the only one left unimpressed by their releases.

If you reached the point where you have to threaten your fans to stay afloat, better disband already and leave the stage with as much dignity as you can.

They were pretty dull until Rin joined imo. He brought a bit more 'oomph' to their music with his Hizaki-stanning guitar masturbation. Then they released like 3 good singles and ran their course. But yeah, they should just disband already because giving your fans an ultimatum like that is embarrassing.

They are a good band and I like a lot of their songs and they from birth (2011, when they join SW) grew very slowly.. in 2013 did a live at Ikebukuro Cyber (300 seats), in 2014 they did a oneman live at Tsutaya O-West (600 seats) and many people went to see them, from then on are always grown up but they achieved their greatest success in 2015 when they made a oneman live at Shinjuku-Reny (800 seats) and then began a slow decline... (and I can not explain what..) in 2016 they performed back to Shinjuku Reny with Synk;yet in a FREE event and failed to fill it completely.. and now in 2017 instead of performing in a the largest place of the previous one-man-live went to WORSE now performing on January 12 at Takadanobaba Area (400 seats) and it seems that they have not even reached SOLD OUT on their official website because you can still buy the tickets (UP TO 20 TICKETS).

Sorry to say, I like Misaruka so much but maybe it's better that they are dissolved and re-elaborate their ideas to form a new band.. after 6 years of activity is a bit sad that they are not able to break through that much and in any case their "best" has already given some years ago by writing fantastic songs like JULIET, RASEN, Merrow-sin and other songs.

PS: This is what I see from "MY" point of view.

PS.S : I sorry for my super terrible English, i hope you understand what i wrote x''D