itsukoii

Deviloof

Here's a list of unreleased songs that they've performed live: Egoist, LOVER, サクラ (Sakura), HERO=MURDER, and VENOM (NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST cover).

Do you guys think some if not all of these songs will appear on the upcoming album? I think the NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST could be released as a live dist.

Edited by sume7

that's why i said that i'm expecting 14 tracks with 1 intro. there's 4 songs that were made before the mini album come out,so i think them had a certain time to create a good number of new songs within this time.i'm almost sure that those 4 songs are going to be included,but the NB cover,i don't think so.

i've never seen before a vk band including in the album  a cover of other vk band.only in collaborations and stuff like that

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

I would highly doubt that they would ever release the Nokubura cover. I think it was just a thing they did at their oneman for fun.

Probably but you never know bands have released cover songs as live dist. before. Like girugamesh and nocturnal bloodlust.

4 hours ago, patientZERO said:

But not cover of other VK bands.

True

Btw @patientZERO Can you get Deviloof tereko's in the near future or do you already have any by chance? I believe you said you were at their one man.

Edited by sume7

58 minutes ago, sume7 said:

True

Btw @patientZERO Can you get Deviloof tereko's in the near future or do you already have any by chance? I believe you said you were at their one man.

Trying to get tereko at a visual kei live could risk getting a person kicked out.

but if you search Instagram or Twitter you can sometimes find live Deviloof recordings from their more metal based concerts.

However in the future I will try to do more recordings like the recording I did of HERO = MURDER filmed at the countdown live 

16 minutes ago, Suuu said:

Trying to get tereko at a visual kei live could risk getting a person kicked out.

but if you search Instagram or Twitter you can sometimes find live Deviloof recordings from their more metal based concerts.

However in the future I will try to do more recordings like the recording I did of HERO = MURDER filmed at the countdown live 

hey did the live PV that was rumored about on the other deviloof topic ever end up happening? i think it was at ryuya's last live, the one where you were in america for RiR?

7 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

hey did the live PV that was rumored about on the other deviloof topic ever end up happening? i think it was at ryuya's last live, the one where you were in america for RiR?

Unfourtunatly it didn't end up happening.

1 hour ago, Suuu said:

Thanks that would be great. Could you possibly record their unreleased songs specifically like the ones I mentioned above? Egoist, LOVER, サクラ (Sakura), HERO=MURDER (You already did this one. Although a full version would be nice) , and VENOM (NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST cover).

Edited by sume7

42 minutes ago, sume7 said:

Thanks that would be great. Could you possibly record their unreleased songs specifically like the ones I mentioned above? Egoist, LOVER, サクラ (Sakura), HERO=MURDER (You already did this one. Although a full version would be nice) , and VENOM (NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST cover).

I will see what I can do!

on a side note I did record and process the entirety on HERO = MURDER 

but I think Twitter has a limit so it was cut short

9 minutes ago, Suuu said:

I will see what I can do!

on a side note I did record and process the entirety on HERO = MURDER 

but I think Twitter has a limit so it was cut short

Awe man. Can you post it here? Or somewhere that let's you post it in full? Sorry for asking so much but I would appreciate anything you can do and I'm very greatful. 

Edited by sume7

1 minute ago, sume7 said:

Awe man. Can you post it here? Or somewhere that let's you post it in full?

I will ask the band for permission then see what I can do

One last question is this the next live they'll be having? And will you be there as well?

Edited by sume7

2 minutes ago, sume7 said:

One last question is this the next live they'll be having?

Yes that is their next oneman live.

it's a male only live, and as I am female staff I am currently unsure on if I will be attending.

5 minutes ago, Suuu said:

Yes that is their next oneman live.

it's a male only live, and as I am female staff I am currently unsure on if I will be attending.

NOOOOOOOOO! Oh well if you can do anything that I asked above I will be greatful and if you can't I understand that's fine .

Edited by sume7

Ive been trying to find live video of them and it's been tough. It would be cool if they released more promotional live video recordings etc So anyway you can help with this @Suuuwould be dope! You are a rockstar.

Also, I have been listening to these guys and one thing that bothers me is when they have a very heavy breakdown or brutal part they do the 2 layering of vocals. Their is his high and lows together going together in sync. Im sure you all know what im talking about but listen to the Ruin  breakdown(Purge ver)  around the 2 minute mark. Now i know basically every single deathcore/metal/whatever etc band does this since the layering adds depth to the track. Buuuuuut  keisuke has such amazing lows (and highs!) that would be nice to hear him just stick to one at a time in terms of the overall mixing and such. The lows you hear underneath the highs in that breakdown of Ruin are so terrific it would be nice if those were exclusively what was there.

Wondering what you guys think about this? Not trying to be overly critical because im not, just love this band and really enjoy listening to their tracks.

^ i think it sounds pretty badass sometimes with the 2 layering types of vocals at once. 

and for the example you give with Ruin (PURGE version) i think it fits perfectly.

me too, i've always been a fan of vocal layering and i think it fits in Ruin (purge ver.). i'm not saying they should go overboard with layering in the future, because i do agree with keisuke's lows and highs being fantastic and i love hearing them on their own, but if the layering is done right and only done in a couple of songs i'd be a-ok with that. 

How long were they "ALL MUST DIE?" Can't find hardly any info. on them from then.

1 hour ago, JamesR said:

I found some really old video of them(from back when they were called ALL MUST DIE)

14 minutes ago, sume7 said:

How long were they "ALL MUST DIE?" Can't find hardly any info. on them from then.

Its a common misunderstanding, but not all members were originally part of ALL MUST DIE.

only Keisuke, Hiroto and Daiki.

and beyond that Hiroto was the only orginal member of ALL MUST DIE.

with the lineup including Keisuke Daiki and Hiroto I think they played for around a year and a half.