itsukoii

Deviloof

They better could stick to their old logo. the new logo isn't greater at all. 
Hopefully the new designs would be much greater.

The guys who did design it, his works looks like that he designed some DEVILOOF works before. Which make me think he could do better. But well. maybe he created some other great logo's which the and didn't like.

Hopefully their announcement of Sep1 will be a new release. A new release which will sound greater than what they created before. We will see. 

Edited by BrenGun

nah i like this new logo, their old one was too cheap and blocky-looking

+1 for hoping the announcement on september 1st will be the reveal of the album's release date ughhhh i'm tired of waiting

but this logo isn't that better. If you small down this logo it gives many problems. but oh well as so long the band likes it?! :D

Yeah we wait already too long for a new album and a new guitarist. 

Hope things will be all announced at Sep 1 and that we shouldn't wait that long for a brand new CD!

yeah,after thy art is murder and rings of saturn new albums,i'm breathing deathcore all day everyday

i'm so fucking excited,they seem to be doing well,talking about their popularity.

they had already few songs finished,like "EGOIST" and "LOVER",i guess...they should just release one of these while we wait for the full album argh... 

I finally got my copy of Devil's Proof and the signed poster that came from Tower Records. The boys have changed up their autographs since I saw them at their first oneman in October of last year. Seiya's signature is more legible, Daiki has gone from signing a weird face to actually writing his name and for some reason Hiroto signed "omusubi" (rice ball) instead of his name. I'm glad I have the poster, but the quality of the print is kind of poopy, with the logo being super pixelated.

Other intriguing stuff for those who haven't bought a copy yet, the boys are using their names in romaji now, in comparison to their previous releases where they used kanji. Also, all of the songs and lyrics from Purge were written by Seiya with the help of Keisuke on some, but Daiki wrote the lyrics and music with the help of Seiya on DESTINATION and Keisuke wrote the intro track "Devil's Proof" with a credit to Яyo Trackmaker.

Also, is there any interest in me transcribing the lyrics? I did it for Ruin as well as a few songs on PURGE, but didn't really see any response, so I'm curious if it's worth my time.

The boys have tweeted that they're making an important announcement tomorrow at 22:00 ...

EDIT: Daiki is trying to stay positive, saying news announcements are always equated to negativity, but look forward to what DEVILOOF can bring.

Now Ray is joining in on saying to look forward to the announcement.

Any thoughts fam?

Edited by patientZERO

On 02/01/2018 at 11:42 PM, patientZERO said:

Also, is there any interest in me transcribing the lyrics? I did it for Ruin as well as a few songs on PURGE, but didn't really see any response, so I'm curious if it's worth my time.

i would really apreciate it !!

Just now, patientZERO said:

Okay, I'll try and get that done today and tomorrow. I'll post it in the lyrics section of the forum.

Thank you so much,also thank you for the other lyrics posted before, didn't know it was you who did all the job !

1 hour ago, Manji 卍 said:

Thank you so much,also thank you for the other lyrics posted before, didn't know it was you who did all the job !

It's only the kanji since I had to transcribe it character by character. If others want to submit romaji or a translation, I'd be glad to update the post, but as of right now, I'm not really looking to do that.

Deviloof did an inteview with Shattered Tranquility. Much like their live-report, it's pretty void of anything interesting, but it's still worth reading.

http://shattered-tranquility.net/index.php/01/21/interview-the-devils-proof-in-deviloof/

Highlights: Keisuke said he wants to work with Morning Musume and is influenced by DIR EN GREY, Kagerou, and MUCC;  Daiki notices there's a lot of fans in Germany and Brazil; they plan to release some singles and maybe a DVD in 2018; Hiroto finishes the interview off with a fantastic saying: "if you listen to music like ours, you'll lose your friends. Be careful."

4 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Deviloof did an inteview with Shattered Tranquility. Much like their live-report, it's pretty void of anything interesting, but it's still worth reading.

http://shattered-tranquility.net/index.php/01/21/interview-the-devils-proof-in-deviloof/

Will read ⬆️

Also if anyone hasn't read this then they should, they're infamous 2016 "JROCK NEWS" interview https://www.jrocknews.com/2016/09/exclusive-interview-with-deviloof-visual-keis-most-brutal-band.html 

Highlights(are fuckin' epic! lmao) still love "deviloof" but this interview is cringey af:

To the overseas fans who are interested in seeing you live in Japan, what can you tell them about your onstage performance?

Keisuke: Our onstage performance is the most violent, brutal and fastest that you will see.

What do you like to do outside of music that contributes to your musicality; in essence, is there a hobby you turn to in order to rejuvenate your creativity?
Seiya: Killing people in FPS game. It polishes up our brutal musicality.

How would you describe your music in one word?
Keisuke: The most violent, brutal and fastest!

Who or what are your musical influences?
Keisuke: Elvis Aron Presley.

Edited by Mamo

9 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

It went up yesterday ... but okay.

Oh man I'm sorry I must've been thinking of another interview. My apologies.