itsukoii

Deviloof

2 hours ago, itsukoii said:

DAMN DAMN DAMN

holyshit!! sound as good as deviloof,thank u ...i think we all should look forward more All Must Die stuff on net

Edited by Gichi Gichi

5 hours ago, sume7 said:

Oh yeah! Hopefully this will be the album's track list.

well,i believe that all the songs that has been played on live,except for the covers and possible All Must Die songs are going to be included in the full album

Edited by Gichi Gichi

ahh i'm really happy ryuya hasn't gone completely inactive ;w; looking forward to that session even tho..... i can't go obviously.......

but maybe it'll bring bigger and better things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'm also happy to see issei in there

On 11/02/2017 at 1:02 AM, patientZERO said:

was that an Indirect for suicide silence? lol

their new stuff is kinda "weird" 

Edited by Gichi Gichi

so keisuke made a twitter for a 'solo project'. i don't know what's going on, but this video was linked in his first tweet. and i'm like 99% sure that this song is composed and sung by keisuke. oh my god.

the instrumental in the first 20 seconds kinda reminds me of nirvana,i don't know why

feels like it's a project for fun only...Well,they are japanese,we can expect anything.let's see what's coming next.keisuke's voice sounds funny tho

there's an account on twitter which translates their tweets..so,i think this is very helpful for us fans of this amazing and brutal band in the vk scene...i just noticed that their band logo is going to change and the album is in the middle of the production process...
 I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR THE ALBUM,I NEED A DATE!!!

https://twitter.com/fuckyeah_dvlf

Edited by Manji 卍

On 9/2/2017 at 5:18 AM, itsukoii said:

Baby Don't Cry is the only song released (as far as i'm aware. i couldn't find anything else online, no information, nothing) by All Must Die, the previous band of keisuke, daiki and hiroto. i love this song, i think it's cool they're bringing it back

anyways, as always, i'm keeping my eyes peeled for info on the full album just like the rest of you. i get giddy just thinking about it ;o;

i'm really hoping it'll include more unreleased or new stuff, though. i hope they don't put any songs off of Purge in there, that'd be... a waste ://

this is epic. hope i can hear more from them.

i really hope it's soon. plus i'm curious to see who their new guitarist is, and they won't reveal him until the album is out!

if i remember correctly *although i looked on the internet for proof but couldn't find it anymore >.>''* about 1-2 months ago i've seen a picture where they showed 2 lives to promote their full album...

one should took place in the end of november (osaka) and one in early december (tokyo)... but again unfortunately i can't find the picture anymore....

but because of that i guess we won't see the album before late november realistically...

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

6 hours ago, BrenGun said:

ask @Suuu :D

I have heard a few estimates, but it is still a little way away. (Don't worry unless something big happens, it will drop in 2017)

they are working extremely hard on this album and are putting in well over 100% of effort so I can assure you it will be worth the wait.

and as for the new guitarist, in my opinion he is worth the wait too.

dude,new thy art is murder  and rings of saturn album,plus deviloof...2017 IS THE YEAR OF DEATHCORE,who cares about Doris XDD

Deviloof was the first band which got into my top 5 of favorite bands with just one mini album

i never enjoyed a deathcore album in my entire life like i enjoyed PURGE ,this new album is going to be EPIC

Edited by Manji 卍

7 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

dude,new thy art is murder  and rings of saturn album,plus deviloof...2017 IS THE YEAR OF DEATHCORE,who cares about Doris XDD

Te he

they just revealed their new logo (somehow i expected something else,but still nice tho) 

more informations will be revealed 2017.9.1 at 22:00h (better be a date for the new album)

Edited by Manji 卍