itsukoii

Deviloof

1 minute ago, patientZERO said:

I wonder if this video was pre-Keisuke. The vocals just aren't the same. Not to mention that haircut ... !

i was wondering about this too, the vocalist seems nothing like keisuke... if it is him, i'm going to be amazed

19 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

I wonder if this video was pre-Keisuke. The vocals just aren't the same. Not to mention that haircut ... !

18 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

i was wondering about this too, the vocalist seems nothing like keisuke... if it is him, i'm going to be amazed

I'm not 100% certain

but I am pretty sure it isn't Keisuke, furthermore it's also unlikely that the bassist is Daiki.

edit: I just found the video on youtube, the publish date was in early/mid 2013 and if my years are correct that was when Keisuke was in another band

so it's not him in that video

Edited by Suuu

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Me too

@SuuuHow long did "ALL MUST DIE" exist in general? Also does anyone know the members band history? OR whether or not they have any band history besides "ALL MUST DIE?"

Edited by sume7

the next one man is 01/22.i really hope them finally announce the date of the full album.can't wait any longer. 

i think you guys already saw this,but,to those whom probably haven't seen yet,there's a interview of them with JROCK NEWS

https://www.jrocknews.com/2016/09/exclusive-interview-with-deviloof-visual-keis-most-brutal-band.html"

7 minutes ago, Kang MarLon said:

the next one man is 01/22.i really hope them finally announce the date of the full album.can't wait any longer. 

i think you guys already saw this,but,to those whom probably haven't seen yet,there's a interview of them with JROCK NEWS

https://www.jrocknews.com/2016/09/exclusive-interview-with-deviloof-visual-keis-most-brutal-band.html"

SAME. Thanks for the interview haven't seen it yet.

Daiki just said something about the next one man and the new full album,i transtaled,but i'm not sure,someone who understand japanese well here

daiki's twitter " やらかした! オフィシャルの2017年ワンマンツアー開催、フルアルバム発売、

カラオケ配信決定!!てゆう固定ツイート消してもうた!! 消したツイートて元には戻らんよね(°_°) "

well this is what google translate says hahaha

"I did it! Official's 2017 one-man tour held, full album release,

Karaoke delivery decision! It is! Yuu fixed tweaks you again! It is! I did not go back to the original after erasing it"

On 1/11/2017 at 4:50 PM, Gichi Gichi said:

then i'm sorry,guys

i thought that was some confirmation of the release date,as i said,i wasn't sure

No problem.

i guess hiroto's started a youtube channel and will be posting drumming videos? i'm all for it, especially if we get more snippets of songs like LOVER that have only been played live (although it's pretty hard to pick up on the rest of the song when the video's focused on the drums...)

Edited by itsukoii

ohh,wait,did i hear that well? he sang clean a great part of the song?that's interesting
awesome upload of hiroto,although we can hear only slightly the guitar...
sounds great already,couldn't expect less,after all,is deviloof. 

I didn't realize until just now that he has two high-hats. Also, get that boy a stick bag. Sitting on two drum sticks for a whole set must not be a comfortable experience, especially with the amount of double-bass he has to play.

On 1/5/2017 at 6:57 AM, Gichi Gichi said:

doesn't anyone have a picture of keisuke's back side?
i wanna see his tattoo

absolutely killer setlist.i wonder if this new  S.E is the one which is gonna open the full album

and there's a suicide silence cover.i'm not a big fan of SS but i have one cd of them and it's awesome

i'm really curious about this cover and the song "baby don't cry",is it a ballad? XDD (Joke)

C4JJur1WIAEBfbg.jpg

C4JJuqsWEAAK2Lm.jpg

Edited by Gichi Gichi

I need new songs ... hope they'll release some more information about their album soon!

still wonder if they remember syphilischancroidchlamydiaclervicitisprotozoaaids or if they need to look it up every time they write it... (like I did)

Baby Don't Cry is the only song released (as far as i'm aware. i couldn't find anything else online, no information, nothing) by All Must Die, the previous band of keisuke, daiki and hiroto. i love this song, i think it's cool they're bringing it back

anyways, as always, i'm keeping my eyes peeled for info on the full album just like the rest of you. i get giddy just thinking about it ;o;

i'm really hoping it'll include more unreleased or new stuff, though. i hope they don't put any songs off of Purge in there, that'd be... a waste ://