Yukami

new band "ナイトメアシンドローム(nightmare syndrome)" has formed

54 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

C4jVYocVMAEy6Pr.jpg

He really looks like that vocalist of melvel so no doubts :D

I also did listen to a preview of the album and I must say, can't wait until I got it in my own hands <3 

His voice isn't the same as in melvel and the sound is nice heavy, which fits his bad voice perfect <3 

Where's the preview? On their official YT channel?

3 minutes ago, yumeleep said:

Where's the preview? On their official YT channel?

nope someone did send me it in secret.

But if I got my own copy I will share it here on MH.

But it's heavy music, voice bit of electro sound tune up thing.

But totally fits, I would say, you won't regret it!

Just now, DarkWater said:

nope someone did send me it in secret.

But if I got my own copy I will share it here on MH.

But it's heavy music, voice bit of electro sound tune up thing.

But totally fits, I would say, you won't regret it!

Aaaaaa I'm excited!! <3

That was way better than I was expecting it to be, though honestly my expectations were probably lower than they should've been simply out of bias against Melvel's vocalist. His voice was one of the very few that were truly intolerable for me. But he seems to have changed his singing style enough that rather than sounding incredibly grating to me, it actually sounds really cool. There's something about his voice with that style of music that's just sort of special; it almost seems like it doesn't fit but in a way that makes it fit near-perfectly. I can't wait to hear the whole mini album, because the preview sounds like it has the potential to be one of my favourite things of 2017.

3 hours ago, returnal said:

apologies to the vkei gods for doubting these guys because this is good good good good

and that is definitely HIME and he sounds great, almost like アンクー from dummy-xD at points

I'm grossly sobbing at this point. This is honestly better than melvel now for me...😩💜

I admit I didn't like a lot of Melvel's first songs. But if you listen to their discography, they do get better. And I think Hime's vocals did improve over time... even through Melvel. But I'm glad to see them take this step. It's a big leap from where they were.

1 hour ago, leighla said:

I admit I didn't like a lot of Melvel's first songs. But if you listen to their discography, they do get better. And I think Hime's vocals did improve over time... even through Melvel. But I'm glad to see them take this step. It's a big leap from where they were.

Owning almost all of their discography from the one sold at their first anniversary presents live back in 2014 (2013?) to their first singles... HIME/Kaguya has definitely improved since then. It's a beautiful thing seeing your favorite artist improve over time. ♡

I never liked Melvel, but I really like this :0 they've improved~ it's like cutesy, but dark

Edited by sheepprincessgara