Yukami

new band "ナイトメアシンドローム(nightmare syndrome)" has formed

new band "ナイトメアシンドローム(nightmare syndrome)" will hold their first live at 2017/03/14. 

0th mini-album will be released at 2017/02/08, although further details have not been announced.

"カンパニーユメクイ" members:

かぐや(kaguya)

たまて(tamate)

おもち(omochi)

うらら(urara)

C1A2HvTUQAAXgO7.jpg

Edited by Yukami

band name seems to actually be ナイトメアシンドローム (nightmare syndrome).

nothing concrete out on them obvs but i'm not particularly getting my hopes up; spooky cute is a pretty crowded field at the moment, and that name is... so unoriginal! visual kei really loves the words nightmare and syndrome... first song will be probably be called EGOTIST or something

Edited by returnal

Urara ? Ex.Poitrine ?

Guitar: Urala/Urara (うらら) (Lu:ciel → マリアーヌ → CHARLES → Candy Strip → poitrine → SOUND of DRUG)

I hope it's him! I want Ulala back on vk.

On 1/1/2017 at 9:48 AM, Yukami said:

new band "カンパニーユメクイ" will hold their first live at 2017/03/14. 

Correct kanji should be ナイトメアシンドローム; you should do this for the thread title too.

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing the similarity between this band and Grimoire?...

The writing's pretty much the same, the music samples sound similar, the "0th minialbum"?....

All seems a bit too familiar.  

41 minutes ago, returnal said:

yeah... i don't see them doing anything grimore and merry badend haven't already done with more finesse

The font is EXACTLY the one used by Grimoire in their lyrics and on their website (I haven't seen another band use it)

and written in hiragana like they do it; and the music sounds like Grimoire previews when they first started out.

Too many coincidences... I think it's either a Grimoire side project or some band copying them.

5 hours ago, vanivani said:

The font is EXACTLY the one used by Grimoire in their lyrics and on their website (I haven't seen another band use it)

and written in hiragana like they do it; and the music sounds like Grimoire previews when they first started out.

Too many coincidences... I think it's either a Grimoire side project or some band copying them.

the plot thickens!

Edited by returnal

On 2017-01-04 at 6:33 PM, returnal said:

yeah... i don't see them doing anything grimore and merry badend haven't already done with more finesse

error: no one can out finesse grimoire and this will flop

its interesting how they're hosting a mostly nagoya band taiban in shinjuku, i'll put my bets on them being ex-members of dominor nagoya bands coming together to rip carnival kei a new asshole

at least we finally got something to look at - still i don't get how you can already sell a minialbum without any samples of it.... 

i mean sure its still 4 more days until its out but i kinda buffles me that i don't know if it would be worth buying...

2 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

at least we finally got something to look at - still i don't get how you can already sell a minialbum without any samples of it.... 

i mean sure its still 4 more days until its out but i kinda buffles me that i don't know if it would be worth buying...

Well, you buy a lot of CD's which I think it's pure shit and the samples sound like something you would like, so Just buy it... I don't think you would regret it. If you do, you still can SELL it :D

1 minute ago, DarkWater said:

Well, you buy a lot of CD's which I think it's pure shit and the samples sound like something you would like, so Just buy it... I don't think you would regret it. If you do, you still can SELL it :D

what samples you mean? i still have to find a sample by them with some actual music from 'em... XD

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

Just now, VkBrutaliaN said:

what samples you mean? i still have to find a sample by them with some acutal music from 'em... XD

those 30 second voiceless videos. 

But release will be at 2/8.

Better not to regret for not having it bought when it's sold out.