Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

E.T first song preview for their upcoming CD

11 hours ago, vanivani said:

Sounds pretty good from the sample.

I do dislike the WOW WOW of this song. And maybe even a different part. not sure if it was also this song, I think it was a different song.

Don't forget that I saw them at 2016/9/5 and 2016/9/17. They played all their new songs.

But back then felt like they did copy to much from SiM and COLDRAIN, KORN...

Or I am too....?

But let's see when they finally did finish their NEW CD.

I really want to know if I got the same feeling as I did got live or that I get a totally different feeling about it.

I really looking forward to a new CD, because I can't listen to their older songs anymore without destroying everything. lol

On 1/3/2017 at 5:27 AM, DarkWater said:

I do dislike the WOW WOW of this song. And maybe even a different part. not sure if it was also this song, I think it was a different song.

Don't forget that I saw them at 2016/9/5 and 2016/9/17. They played all their new songs.

But back then felt like they did copy to much from SiM and COLDRAIN, KORN...

Or I am too....?

But let's see when they finally did finish their NEW CD.

I really want to know if I got the same feeling as I did got live or that I get a totally different feeling about it.

I really looking forward to a new CD, because I can't listen to their older songs anymore without destroying everything. lol

Yeah, well, I think it sounds good -shrugs- lol Maybe they're just experimenting.

Bands get inspiration from various sources, so wouldn't surprise me if they copy some bands haha.

the guys will go on a live break, but they will return on stage this year again.

so, I guess they gonna finally finish their long awaited CD! !!(゜ロ゜ノ)ノ

they are busy with recording since September...

they will hold their 6th anniversary oneman live "WE CAN’T BUY IT BUT CAN FEEL IT" at 2017/07/26 at Higashikouenji 20000V and their after party acoustic oneman live "haTEy BirTh day TO mE" at the same day and at the same place.

E.T.jpg

Their album "DO NOT BELONG TO ANYTHING" will be release on 2017.11.08  (3456 yens)

Tracklist :

01. Still Alive
02. Melt-Down
03. Reborn
04. AMBIVALENCE
05. FLASH BACK
06. Tomorrow is Anotherday (DNBTA ver.)
07. REASON
08. Stricken with Distress
09. ALONE
10. GENERATION (Acoustic.ver) -bonus track-
DVD
01. Still Alive (MV)
02. I HATE ALL (MV)

Edited by Jiyo

Can't say that they improved their sound. They added many elements which I don't like much. So I feel glad that I didn't bought it, also won't add it to my collection.

Somehow the songs sounded way more nice LIVE a year ago.  But it's not a bad album, I liked their previous releases more. 

Sign in to follow this