Shaolan974

David, SUI (ex-Megaromania-->凛(Lin)) solo project, has joined Chateau Agency

He hold his first live at Tokyo Kinema Club on 8 april 2017 and share the stage with other nice bands!

- KAMIJO

- David

- DIAURA 

- THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S

- S.Q.F

Source :  http://ameblo.jp/official-diaura/entry-12240777155.html?timestamp=1485219659

Edited by Serox

3 hours ago, Serox said:

He hold his first live at Tokyo Cinema Club on 8 april 2017 and share the stage with other nice bands!

*Tokyo Kinema Club

20 hours ago, The Moon said:

Cautiously excited - kind of over the whole symphonic metal trend Versailles started.

Was it really ever a trend? Not a lot of bands like that. Anyway this is sounding great. Sui's voice sounds different to me and I really like it.

Edited by lichtlune

I dunno - bands like Lin, Scarlet Valse, Misaruka, Dear L'Novel, Megaromania all come to mind, and I'm sure I'm missing quite a few others who never made it. It seems to me that whenever a band wants to go the whole "tanbi-kei" thing they go symphonic metal, rather than the softer stuff like Lareine. 

(Though I guess it's only natural that Sui would keep with the sound he established in Megaromania, lol.)

Edited by The Moon

Oh no suii

I wanted him to either Metis Gretel, or ditch the fucking cornball castles and jousting fanfiction gimmicks entirely, wear dresses and casual wigs and sing something nice and pleasant that I could play for my mother.

Now we have some drummer letting it fucking RIP like a middle school band member in front of his parents at a graduation, while sui's channeling full force all his worst musical and aesthetical tendecies. All my fears have come true, but I'll probably end up tolerating it just the same because it's sui.

I don't know what to think. I need a longer sample.

Metis Gretel had very nice riffs and melodies in general with the exception of the synth they used to create those sort of sudden squeaky (perhaps not the right word) noises that can drive someone mad >.<

He should have found a different look as it is too reminiscent of Kamijo. Or perhaps he didn't have much choice in the looks...

Edited by seikun

ahhh when i first heard about this i was praying for something similar to metis gretel :"""((

anyways, let's see how this goes... sui worked with kamijo before so it might work out just fine for him...  (i'm sure kamijo is more tolerable than k*saki but then again we never know)

sui looks really good wow 

Edited by sybil

On 1/23/2017 at 10:18 PM, midi:nette said:

David will debut at the Chateau Agency sponsored live, 「王家の晩餐」~

C25_T6nUsAAmk9h.jpg

Matenrou Opera has been added to the lineup:

50 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

Matenrou Opera has been added to the lineup:

MATENROU OPERA TOO O__o This is a MEGA CONCERT!!! **

Am I the only one who think Sui is being "Kamijo-lised"? ^^;; the new looks is so KAMIJO that at first glance i thought it was Kamijo ^^;; Maybe i think too much ^^;;

Apparently, according to @Serox and various other sources, Sui/David performed as the surprise opening act for Versailles at their live in Paris yesterday~✨✨✨

Edited by midi:nette