Alkaloid

Ba.ミリア (Miria) has joined La'veil MizeriA and live-limited singles international version release

support Ba.ミリア (Miria) (ex-縁Count@er(en-Count@er)-->Vellga(怜-Ray-)-->OROCHI(katsuma)) has joined La'veil MizeriA at 2017/1/1.

their live-limited singles "Ruin Mizerius" and  "悲愴第三楽章『覚醒』(Hisou Daisangakushou 『Kakusei』)" international versions will be released through Closet Child in 2017/1.

Edited by Alkaloid

HOLY FUCK that's really cool *_________*

i wish other bands could do that with their live-limited singles.......................

36 minutes ago, IGM_Oficial said:

That's really cool. I wish I could buy "Ruin mizerius" ;-;

Covers:

r_int.jpg

k_int.jpg

I Wish i could buy the 2 CDs :'(

Wow... when they said "International Version", I guess they really meant it. Apparently if you live in Japan then Closet-Child won't even let you buy them.

4 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

They had a few demotapes as well (like they were actual tapes, too), a couple split-single omnibuses that were live-limited, and they were on the Neo Generation Breath omnibus which is their only non-live-limited item. These are their first CD single releases.

http://mizeria.jp/disco.html

Oh, okay. Thank you!! 

Looks like they will release an album this Spring. I wonder if that will be their first release in regular stores and if they will include the songs from these singles too?

Edited by 薔薇の末裔

12 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Wait, is this a current band? Because of the name I thought they were some 90's short lived indie band LOL

They're pretty much the ghostly reincarnation of a short-lived 90s indie band.

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

i bet there were no more than 5-10 copies. no way they have more fans out here.

Never underestimate oldschool-loving south americans.

support Dr.ハクヤ (Hakuya) (ex-NightingeiL, Dear My Misery) will commence support for the band.

They will also participate in VisUnite Fest Vol.5 at Ikebukuro BLACKHOLE on June 23.

C7xO-b3VQAUSjiA.jpg

Edited by sheepprincessgara

La'veil MizeriA will also re-release 3 of their demotapes as live-limited singles at each of their twomans:

Edited by sheepprincessgara

these are not demotapes, but re-release of their first 3 demotapes as live-limited singles. 

would be interesting if these will be re-recorded versions, tho in 99% cases i'd prefer crappy demotape quality.