Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

The THIRTEEN 2 new maxi-singles "GAMUSHARA" and "WHITE DUST" release

I see it like what Mao or his projects do it will be always bad... only because he is Kyo's fanboy <and always wanted be like him> 

I have a friend who never liked Sadie, because she is big DeG fan. But she love The 13 so much, because she know that Mao is great singer and now she don't see Kyo and DeG in his music...

To me all of this is creepy. If you really don't like their music why you listen it? Comment it? 

I hate Mejibray so much but I don't talking about it, don't know what they do now, it isn't interesting to me. 

fans or fan of THIRTEEN,don't get offended bcuz we hate them
is not everyday that we find shit band like this,mainly when the vocalist was used to be one of the best vocalists of vk scene
so is kinda funny talk bad about it,bcuz it's bad.but,of course,if them release good stuff,we are willing to admit that sounds good,

otherwise we gonna talk bad about it,sorry,we are here to discuss.

Edited by Gichi Gichi

@Gichi GichiI don't feel offended about it, maybe my last post might seem on sth like this but I'm not. It's all time quite funny to read that they copy everybody and everything because for example somebody 10/15 year ago have the same title song or single <even it isn't dir en grey>. You could like them or not but now you don't know anything about new singles songs so it's nothing to discuss now.

You could laugh because Mao's green hair <facepalm I hate this color so much>.

I don't understand how there can be so many hateful comments against The THIRTEEN while people like RAZOR...

Well, I liked their album but LIAR. LIAR. was really bad so I can't wait to discover these new singles, I hope they'll be better.

Edited by COSMOMOBILE

razor are awf, but not as butt-clenchingly embarrassing as this thing.

and sadie was (moderately) better than born at any time, so the relative downgrade adds to the negative tone here.

I can only speak for myself, but I never got into born, and I avoid any ex-member projects by proxy.

Why I had the feeling of listening LM.C when I watched the preview, I hope White Dust will sound better

46 minutes ago, COSMOMOBILE said:

I don't understand how there can be so many hateful comments against The THIRTEEN while people like RAZOR...

Well, I liked their album but LIAR. LIAR. was really bad so I can't wait to discover these new singles, I hope they'll be better.

Because it is a popular thing to do so here, similar to how it is a popularity matter to disparage Yoshiki or Kisaki (actually, insert any commonly demeaned Japanese artist here - it is the same thing). Their album nearly made it to my favourites of last year, they are an incredible amount of fun, and this song makes me eager to hear their new releases in full. 

god,i hate "ohhh' or "wooow" in songs...but i like mao's voice

but i won't listen to their stuff...Mao got tired of singing about sad and obscure things,so let him be happy

Hating on Sadie and BORN was huuugely popular on here, but so was talk of wishing for them to do better and touting their older works

Personally my opinion on The Thirteen  is based on being a good fan of Sadie over the years including their last albums before indefinite hiatus - I liked Phantom Pain and a few other things from their debut album but it doesn't surprise me for people who were already disappointed by late-Sadie to be completely out the front door when this project was reared.

I defended BORN towards the end too but RAZOR very clearly delivers a sound  I used to mentally beg that band for lol which is why I'm equally unsurprised to see fans who had given up on born to take notice and find they're into it again now. The situations are quite widely different!

9 hours ago, Lestat said:

Because it is a popular thing to do so here, similar to how it is a popularity matter to disparage Yoshiki or Kisaki (actually, insert any commonly demeaned Japanese artist here - it is the same thing). Their album nearly made it to my favourites of last year, they are an incredible amount of fun, and this song makes me eager to hear their new releases in full. 

There are legitimate reasons to not speak positively of Yoshiki and Kisaki. It's more about their questionable business practices than the music they make, but Yoshiki is especially deserving of criticism. 

As for The Thirteen, maybe it's because I'm 40 years old and getting jaded, but there's nothing redeeming about this stuff. Their first album was one of the worst things I heard last year between all the annoying filters on Mao's voice, the uninspired songwriting, and the overall poor production that made everything a wash of white noise. 

Honestly, I'm more interested in why people like this. This sounds like a ton of other VK bands, and that's the problem. Kazu aligning himself with this project just makes it more befuddling.  I feel like this band is just an elaborate troll. 

imitative, uninspired, recycled, uninventive, trite, stale, passionless, rehashed, devoid of any artistic value, lacking creative spark, traumatizing on ears

all of it sounds like an amalgam of whatever every more or less prominent band was releasing during the half decade when sadie chugged their insipid albums out

sometimes i only can shake my head....

like srsly after LIAR. LIAR. (for which ALL 3 songs are GREAT) how can a band produce 6 soooo emberassing/+lame/boring songs.....

i srsly don't get it...

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

Sign in to follow this