wK4N2CU.jpg

雨のパレード  (ame no parade)

Active 2013 ~ Present

Vo. Kohei Fukunaga [Twitter]

Gt. Kōsuke Yamazaki [Twitter]

Ba. Ryosuke Korenaga [Twitter]

Dr. Mineho Osawa [Twitter]

|| Official Homepage || Band Discography || Official Twitter ||

Firstly, credits to @hiroki- I stole his artist thread layout because I thought it was neat! :hum:

Admittedly, I've been fairly critical of ame no parade in general (as@seuronghas often had the unfortunate pleasure of being privy to loool), but they are, nonetheless,  one of the fresh young bands that I actively follow, enjoy, and see a ton of promise in. That and, Kohei has quickly skyrocketed to being one of my favorite Japanese male vocalists. 

Are there any other fans here? Thoughts on their output so far? How is everyone liking their latest single, "stage"?

where da amepare fans at!!

man their music doesn't change a lot but do i love kohei's voice!!! im with u cat

Edited by seurong

I only like their first debut mini album, "Sense". Their recent release seems a little bit off for me, especially in their electronic music part.

Aside from that, Kohei has talented voice, and I like the female drummer :D

My fave tracks:

ペトリコール

揺らぎ巡る君の中のそれ

They have a lot of potential imo! I found them when downloading the Petrichor PV, which I loved, but then I didn't like their mini-album so much. It was slightly disappointing... I can't really point what it is about it that I don't like, but it just feels off somehow, though there are good songs. But I really like "New generation", their major debut. There are some new versions of old songs and it feels catchier somehow, idk. It's not a mind-blowing album, but a very pleasant one. Tokyo was probably one of the songs I listened to the most in 2016!

I really like Kohei's voice too and the way he sings in general. Also I was talking to @saishuuthe other day about how he somehow looks like someone you want to protect from the rain lol.

20 minutes ago, Hakoniwa said:

Also I was talking to @saishuuthe other day about how he somehow looks like someone you want to protect from the rain lol.

lmao yes

They're one of those bands whose music just make me happy for no reason. I'm fully aware about all the things they could improve (their music being overly repetitive, etc) and those things do actually impact my overall opinion on them, but when I put that aside, I absolutely love them. "Tokyo" was easily my favorite Japanese song from 2016 and both "1969" and "You" were also among the ones I listened to the most throughout the year. Kohei's voice, his personality and their aesthetic are just ridiculously infectious.

I love them! Really enjoyed New Place in 2015, one of my favorite albums from last year :D New Generation is also a really good album. I agree that the music can be kind of same-y at times, but it's still so good regardless.

As for Stage, I really like it. Pretty awesome single and the b-side are great.

On 12/28/2016 at 8:52 PM, fitear1590 said:

What are your fave tracks?

suppression

new place

僕≠僕

Tokyo

breaking dawn

Petrichor

I'm not sure what to expect from their upcoming album, but I'm hoping for good things.