CALM ENVY
紅蓮(GUREN)
白き憂鬱(SHIROKI YUUTSU)
PLEDGE
UNTITLED

Edited by Rosebetz

1 hour ago, freesia said:

oh wow, all those songs re-recorded!

Re-recorded? Where does it say that. THat'd be cool if it was the case though, because otherwise this is pointless in 2016, even if the idea of 50 minutes of gazeballads in succession  is sort of neat.

6 minutes ago, Disposable said:

Re-recorded? Where does it say that. THat'd be cool if it was the case though, because otherwise this is pointless in 2016, even if the idea of 50 minutes of gazeballads in succession  is sort of neat.

”the GazettE結成15周年。全曲再録による初のバーラドベストアルバム。”

This says it would be their first re-recorded ballad best album.

Question is how they will restructure instrumentations.

Ruki's change is foreseeable but I wonder how much will e.g. TOXIC ballads change with new axe/drumcraft..

Edited by Alroy

I hope they don't fuck up any of the classics, apply tasteful progression to those tracks only in the places where they need it, and release an album none of us knew we needed. Don't fuck this up with any Dir en grey interpretative bullshit it almost never worked for them.

I always thought that Untitled was the bastard child of the string of A# key ballads that they wrote. That is such an awkward choice....everything else, I'm here for. 

1 hour ago, Furik said:

I hope they pull a "Unraveling" and re record the songs in their "Dogma" style. 

As someone who loved DOGMA, even i wouldn't wanna see that lol

Edited by Ro plz

5 hours ago, freesia said:

”the GazettE結成15周年。全曲再録による初のバーラドベストアルバム。”

This says it would be their first re-recorded ballad best album.

Someone here reads Japanese. Can't wait for this.

wow,taion is one of their darkest songs,a rerecord would make this song the song of the year

i wish that juunanasai was included too,and pledge,untitled and shiroki yuutsu don't need to be rerecorded,i mean,their current quality is on point.i guess an acoustic version of these three songs would be a good,the rest will be a dream,for sure

It always interests me when a band as old as the GazettE reaches back that far into their catalog. I wonder if this will be just a simple one-off-re-record-for-fun type release or if they'll be considering their old (old old old!) and new styles and thinking about where to take their sound next.

I would definitely not mind hearing the GazettE's take on a "Disorder/Dogma" blended album. Bring back punk-GazettE in 2017! 

Or heck, I'd settle for a "the GazettE HEADBANGERS BEST ALBUM 「TRACES VOL.3」" and  just include "wife", "the social riot machines", "carry?" and "filth in the beauty".