Sign in to follow this  
suji

Schwarz Stein new single, "Fleeting Beauty"

Schwarz Stein new single, "Fleeting Beauty" (2 songs) will be released on February 26, 2017.

[tracklist]

1. Fleeting Beauty
2. 方舟 (Hakobune)
3. Fleeting Beauty(Instrumental)
4. 方舟(Instrumental)

A presale will be held at their oneman live, "Schwarz Stein der Winter" at Shibuya REX on February 24, 2017; purchase benefit will be a remix CD.

Edited by midi:nette

For those of y'all saying they didn't know they were active,

Basically they never specified that they were going to be inactive since "Sleeping Madness" back in 2014, but then they only performed a few lives in 2015/16 and now I guess they're going to try to be more active. Kaya's career being thrown into question after leaving Chateau Agency was probably a thing... He likely wanted to focus more on that being that Schwarz Stein is almost essentially Kaya's side project since Femme Fatale went bust, he's going to be more active solo. Not to mention, Hora isn't the most active person anymore. To be honest, I wonder why he even does music because he only seems to be half into it anymore.

That all being said, apparently Hakobune has samples of another Hora solo song and both are on the Ballad spectrum. I didn't order this one like I usually do just because I wasn't sure what my living situation was going to be (lots of personal dramz), however if Chaotic Harmony doesn't sell out and it doesn't get uploaded I'll likely buy it anyway. 

I do have a file of the cover art let me find it...

http://ameblo.jp/kaya-rose/entry-12250689819.html

For whatever reason it won't let me insert the actual image at all... But click that link and the cover art is there.

In any case, I also checked Chaotic Harmony and they are sold out. So I may not be able to buy it this time...

Edited by ShanethVarosa
Didn't want to double post.

I'm realyy curious, how the new songs good are... :) Sadly, they are recording 2 songs per 2-3 years, but, obviously, other diuties are filling time gaps in a callendar ;)
I would really aprreciate at least some previews! And keeping fingers crossed for this single.

The cover... Naaah, in my humble opinion - without any idea. Of course metaphorical, but... Is it a dust? A water?

Sign in to follow this