The Piass

New single/album from A9

I really am excited for this!! I felt they were starting to lose their spunk, but they are back so hard right now! I love "Adam". I found this. The music videos above look kind of poor TBH. I wonder why the drop in quality as up until now, the videos seemed to still look professional. Those videos kind of look like they were done from a high school video productions class or something. Still the music is amazing! Go A9!

7 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

btw, they will hold their 2-man tour "九二十三-NINE TWO THREE-" with 少女-ロリヰタ-23区 (Lolita23q) since 2017/06/24 at Kouriyama HipShot to 2017/07/16 at Shinjuku BLAZE

lolita_a91.jpg

Oh, my God.

Bigger:

1490366726734-1.jpg

Edited by IGM_Oficial

4 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

btw, they will hold their 2-man tour "九二十三-NINE TWO THREE-" with 少女-ロリヰタ-23区 (Lolita23q) since 2017/06/24 at Kouriyama HipShot to 2017/07/16 at Shinjuku BLAZE

lolita_a91.jpg

Somebody please pinch me.

Am I dreaming?!
I've been imagining about Lolita23Q collaborated with A9 since the first time I watched their -HIKARI- PV in 2012 and now it's really happening!!!!

I know it's not really collaboration, but that group picture is everything right now.

Edited by Spectralion

So they are unable to produce GEMINI-tier material even with the budget we are witnessing on Adam MV spot?

Makes me think that A9 had some hella expensive ghost writers back then. Literally Alex Jones-ing now.

On 31/03/2017 at 2:58 PM, Carmelzors said:

So they are unable to produce GEMINI-tier material even with the budget we are witnessing on Adam MV spot?

Makes me think that A9 had some hella expensive ghost writers back then. Literally Alex Jones-ing now.

yeah... GEMINI was that once in a lifetime creative lightning that stroke them, we'll never see something like that again.

PRISMATIC was really freaking good tho, and DIAWOLF rocks, so I still have hope

Edited by chemicalpictures

To promote the two-man tour, there was an exhibition, called "923", to show some photos that can be bought via mail-order until next Saturday.

dbcfa6dba16ba40b64fd05e8c7cd06ec.jpg

Edited by IGM_Oficial