The Piass

New single/album from A9

Love the look, love the sound, love the PV. This is amazing, I couldn't be happier.

(Although I did like their last EP a lot... a lot a lot, this is a great continuation).

Am I the only one who thought "Oh my god, they look like Black Parade Era MCR" when seeing the new look? xD

I'm sorry, I'll see my scene self out.

Other than that though, the new single sounds nice

can't wait for them to come back.  glad they are still around since i've started listening to them since 04.  isntrumental quality of music never disappoints.  

Well, I guess the rest of the members of the band were jealous of Shou getting a whole cover devoted to his face so the Type-A cover is HILARIOUS. Even more so for the Type-C. Feet-Lips-Hands. It actually looks artsy though. Everything is ruined by ENEMOM though. 

I fail to see the point of this hype behind something what one could sensibly title "Heart of Gold meets Subete e  v.2". I am rather curious whether Saga's songcraft began to stagnate a lot lately or someone more inferior took his seat with crafting of these latest chunes. They are literally not progressing at all...

On 2/11/2017 at 11:30 AM, The Piass said:

0:46 - 0:49 is the most dramatic 3 seconds of Hiroto's career.

Haha so the song title plus the view of the skyline with missile targets on the buildings makes me think NieR: Automata - maybe I just played it too much.

The song sounds real ill and some of the light effects look like a blue-hued Tsubasa. Anyone? I'm swinging wild.