Sign in to follow this  
ghost

MONO - Under The Pipal Tree (Vinyl Reissue)

MONO's debut album Under The Pipal Tree is getting reissued on deluxe double LP format. 

TRR282_MONO_HI-RES_640x.jpg?v=1481506372

There are 2 variants available:

Black

Forest Green Two-Tone Marble Colored (1000 copies) *2016.12.23* There are still about 500 copies left

Pre-orders are open and it is set to ship around January 20th 2017.

*2016.12.23* I'm unsure how long this applies, but currently you can use the discount code "TRL20" to save %20.

3 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

this is so tempting!! >.<

Cave in and get one!
$23.50 (total shipped to me at least)  for color double vinyl release is such a darn fine deal! 

21 minutes ago, ghost said:

Cave in and get one!
$23.50 (total shipped to me at least)  for color double vinyl release is such a darn fine deal! 

yeah, but thing is that i don't have any means of listening to it so it might feel like a waste.

i mean, sure it'd be nice to have as a collection too (it is my fav album after all) but i'm still feeling indecisive. :S

59 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

yeah, but thing is that i don't have any means of listening to it so it might feel like a waste.

i mean, sure it'd be nice to have as a collection too (it is my fav album after all) but i'm still feeling indecisive. :S

That's true. If you don't care about variants then I don't see anything wrong with waiting this off.

The colored might sell out in a few months though.
If you want the green version you can always buy a copy now and buy a record player in the future ; D

Sign in to follow this