Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

DOG inThePWO new album and annoucement !

DOG inThePWO will release a new album called "HEART" on 2017.04.26. And it seems during their live on 2017.01.07, at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL ,  the band will have an "important" announcement 

Edited by The Piass

They changed their logo for this video, so I don't think it's "that" kind of Important Announcement. I hope... xD

Also yaay for new album~

New with their Pop-Rock band look !?
Not so interesting after 2013 anyway ... !

2 minutes ago, d4rkie said:

it's me misunderstanding the meaning behind their "change" announcement… sorry -___-;

no it's fine.. my heart sank for a moment lol

confused... they're not disbanding obviously (would die if they did), but what was the announcement they were hyping up? just the february live?

the hype is about how they're gonna change their concept, which we've already glimpsed a little through that teaser. that look is nothing like any of their previous looks. things would probably become clearer at their O-East one-man or when they release more info about their album in March. i'm so excited right now actually <3

Edited by hiroki

Seems like they are going for something more mature, it's good because since few months/years they were releasing the same music over and over and became really boring but in the other hand I'm afraid they'll lose their craziness and originality 

hmmm... new look's interesting. heartache preview sounds -good- but doesn't particularly pop out—sounds like a b-side? withholding judgement til the album drops tho

Sign in to follow this