The Piass

Blesscode will disband + best-of release !

1 hour ago, jon_jonz said:

So, which of the songs in the best of are new ?

"Rainbow Bird" , I believe

Ok last post here probably (sorry not sorry)

masaya's blog post today:

BLESSCODE disbanded yesterday.

Without doubt that was the best live we've had till now.

For some reason it didn't even feel like the last live of a disbanding band.
We grew further as a band in the span of our BLESS YOU tour.
Maybe there's something beautiful in the fact that we were able to disband as a band that has always been making progress little by little and never dropping off.

There's been a lot in these 4 years.
But above all, I'm really proud of being able part of a band with such a wonderful balance of 4 amazing members.

Ken's the one I've known longest.
If I hadn't met you in the spring of our 1st year of high school, we probably wouldn't be doing music now.
Meeting you was a miracle of sorts, and it was a joy to be able to continue our story on the stage together.
You can be kinda weird at times but you're also serious and always reliable.
In fact you're kind of the polar opposite of me and that's totally cool. 
Thanks for always taking care of our band's various duties and obligations.

Shigure writes such great songs for the band.
You're a genius and have a side to you that's difficult to deal with sometimes, but the praise BLESSCODE always receives for our music is down to how you're able to create nuances and melodies that elude ordinary people.
Your staging, too, is always lovely.
Thanks for making the very best of my voice and allowing us to reach out to so many people out there.

Ryo's the one I feel closest to personally, and he's like a brother to me (although he's older.. haha).
We have similar tastes in music, and our mutual understanding is so ridiculously strong that we'll even sing the same song suddenly at the same time.
Thanks Ryo - your passionate staging, your love for rock, your great personality, your awkwardness..
Which reminds me that it was you who invited me to BLESSCODE. Thank you.

I'm glad I had all of you in BLESSCODE. Thanks.

I hope we'll continue to sparkle on the different paths we take in future.

As a band, I think BLESSCODE was especially well-loved by other bandmen, staff, and other people in the industry.
There were the memorable faces that gathered in the backstage yesterday, and all our buddies who couldn't come but sent a message nevertheless. I was reminded of our memories and they overwhelmed me emotionally even before our set began.
It's not common at all to see others in the VK industry travel so far to see another band. It was amazing to have been able to push each other to be better with all you wonderful friends.

And, above all, to of you who supported us.

When you dreamed together with us, laughed together with us, cried together with us.

These times won't come back again
But they are memories that would never be lost.

Even if you fall in love with a new band in future, and even if you lose interest in this music eventually, please never forget us.

Because in the future, when you're confronted with challenges in your life, these memories would definitely give you the strength to carry on.

The bond we've created together is nothing but the strongest, and it will never be defeated by anything!

Thanks for these 4 incredible years.

o0480032013924203207.jpg?caw=800

o0480036013924204248.jpg?caw=800

o0480036013924204254.jpg?caw=800

o0480036013924204265.jpg?caw=800

o0480032013924203217.jpg?caw=800

http://ameblo.jp/blesscode-masaya/entry-12269792347.html

Edited by hiroki

BLESSCODE will sell their MEMORIAL BOX (9,800 yen) through mail order, by pre-order only.

Pre-order starts today and will end in 1 week's time, on 2017/05/21.

Contents include:

1) Memorial Photo Book

2) Post card

3) CD

4) Last Live DVD

C_tZ1moUAAAx2pR.jpg

15 hours ago, hiroki said:

BLESSCODE will sell their MEMORIAL BOX (9,800 yen) through mail order, by pre-order only.

Pre-order starts today and will end in 1 week's time, on 2017/05/21.

Contents include:

1) Memorial Photo Book

2) Post card

3) CD

4) Last Live DVD

C_tZ1moUAAAx2pR.jpg

This Memorial Box will be available on the vstar webshop within the next 24 hours