Sign in to follow this  
DizzyShiori

Hey (・∀・)ノ

Hello guys, nice to meet you!

I'm Lizzy from Switzerland. I have been a fan of visual kei since 5 years now. I look forward to this forum, I need to be more up to date. I'm always late when it comes to new releases etc. :'D 

My favourite vk bands are ザアザア, 0.1gの誤算, ギャロ, グリーヴ, DADAROMA and DEZERT but there are a lot more bands that I like. 

I also like other music genres like 70s and 80s rock, folk metal, classical music and game/movie music.

In my free time I like playing video games, watch movies and series and learn japanese. 

Feel free to ask me anything :3 

14 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

Hello!

(DADAROMA fan here, too :P could you tell? lol)

Really? I would have never guessed x'D I love Yoshi's lenses in that picture. 

21 hours ago, Alkaloid said:

Nice icon! Mari always looks super cool.

Welcome to MH! I hope you have fun here!

(I think I follow you on twitter actually. Are you lizzythanatos by any chance?)

Thanks, yeah Mari is really cool x3 

Yes I am :D what's your name on there?

5 hours ago, Lawrlia said:

Welcome!

I like your taste! It's nice meeting new people who are studying japanese~ :3

Thank you :3

It's pretty hard cause I learn on my own, but I need to find an online teacher. How long have you been studying?

Welcome Dizzy, hope you'll have a great time here. I don't know any of the bands you mentioned (I'm not sure though, I can't read kanji nor hiragana lol), still I see you already found common ground here c:.

15 hours ago, DizzyShiori said:

It's pretty hard cause I learn on my own, but I need to find an online teacher. How long have you been studying?

About one year on my own, plus one year and a half at university now. I think that the online teacher is a great idea, it will help you stay motivated, which can be hard when you have to remember some words and kanji. Good luck~

Sign in to follow this