Sign in to follow this  
Nisshoku

Hi folks

Well...I've been silent for a very long time but all of my friends who used to listen VK/Jrock aren't friends anymore, so I thought it might be awesome to penetrate you all with my thoughts xD

Came to VK around age 18/19 and fell in love with A9 and the GazettE. Afterwards my range widened for some bands which are more metal. I'm not into that poppy bands.

I've had some ups and downs with Jrock, stopped listen to it and withdraw from the whole scene, then listen to it again etc etc.

My heart beats for D'espairsRay. I know they're disbanded but i'm still hoping for Hizumis recovery and a resurrection of despa <3

Further I listen to the GazettE, lynch, <3, Dadaroma, Jiluka, Shellmy, The Egoist, Canival, girugamesh (still grieving .__.), Nocturnal Bloodlust, Archemi. and Develop One's Faculties...for now. I'm always looking for some nice new indies. So if you think you know one hell of a band, don't hestitate to tell me :D

Edited by Nisshoku

5 hours ago, niivozombie said:

Welcome Nisshoku! I see you're a metalhead from Germany... It's one of my dreams to raise enough money to go to Wacken Open Air some day lol.

Thank you :D

Yes I am. Oh really? Where are you from?

I hope you can make your wish come true someday. I guess it's one funny hell of a time. I'd like to go to Rock am Ring or Rock im Park because I don't hear most of the bands which play on Wacken :/

Edited by Nisshoku

Sign in to follow this