shellmy.jpg

from left to right: kaoru, ryo, hyou, kou, yuga

Line-up:
Vocal: hyou (豹)
Guitar: yuga (友我)
Guitar: kaoru (薫)
Bass: ryo (凌央) (ex-Philter-->RevleZ)
Drums: kou (爻)

Visual kei band called Shellmy made their debut in July 2013 with their first two singles 'Maverick.exe' and 'haqila' at a live show. The band entered hiatus in January 2016 and has officially resumed activities with a new line-up at their live at 2016/03/31. (credits to jpopasia.com)

They have a whole bunch of singles out now and released a new mini-album in november.

I really like their sound but it feels like, most of the people don't recognized or just don't like them?

Is there anyone who actually likes Shellmy? I really think we need more Shellmy lovers in here <3

Tell me your thoughts that crazy little rockers xD

I'll probably always have a soft spot for hyo. he's a big goofball. A lot of times we run into each other we just noises at each other lol..

平成メンヘラセオリー、放課後の凶室、絶交 are all my jams
I also like that one song where they throw candy into the crowd (half because of the candy, half because i like the song itself) but if you ever see them do that one be careful... hyo is merciless when he chucks the candy into the crowd LOL (on the other hand yuga daintily throws it lmao)

but this band is honestly a H O T  M E S S

On 19.12.2016 at 7:56 PM, emmny said:

one of the better osaka acts along with xaa-xaa and zigzag for sure. really creative, fun, catchy stuff.

Yeah my thoughts as well :D It's pretty catchy and I need the urge to move my body xD

But I don't get along with xaa-xaa. I tried and first, I really liked what I've heard on YT but afterwards...nope...but I like Roji xDD

20 hours ago, anakuro said:

I'll probably always have a soft spot for hyo. he's a big goofball. A lot of times we run into each other we just noises at each other lol..

平成メンヘラセオリー、放課後の凶室、絶交 are all my jams
I also like that one song where they throw candy into the crowd (half because of the candy, half because i like the song itself) but if you ever see them do that one be careful... hyo is merciless when he chucks the candy into the crowd LOL (on the other hand yuga daintily throws it lmao)

but this band is honestly a H O T  M E S S

Hyo is pretty cute and crazy but I'm all into Ryo x3 Dunno...he captured my heart from the start xD

Oh okay, maybe I will see them live someday...I really want to! But it's nice to thrown some candy and I will be careful haha.

Thought so. They're pretty crazy but I like that so much.

i havent talked much to ryo tbh but i do have his pick...

hyo's my homeboy though. I've talked to him the most out of any of the members.

they'd certainly be delighted if you were able to see them :)
yeah if they play a certain song (I forgot which one) they throw A LOT of candy...

Last time hyo was walking back from the merch table and just randomly handed me more candy?? thanks bro...

hmm i mean less that they're crazy and more that they need parental supervision.

They've made some really catchy songs that I love but.... very often they remind me of a high school garage band that you wanna support but at the same time cringe a little while watching...

OMG! I want that pick xD

Oh so you know him well? o:

I wonder what Ryo and Yuga are like in real life.

Haha maybe he thinks you're way very cute and need more candy to stay cute? Something like that? xD

Are they young? I can't tell from their faces. Well that's pretty difficult anyway but I think most of them are in their early 20s?

Yeah, that's a point. Unfortunately I can't tell anything about the latest music beside the teaser from Youtube. Don't got the mini-album or the latest single before it :/ But I guess you're right. They're on a good way but need more practice and support, maybe from more experienced bandmen.

i went to in stores or if they're wandering around in the live house i talk to them etc 

ryo's pretty nice??? we finally were able to have a conversation yesterday (normally he just nopes out of the convo because he doesnt know how to deal with us lollll) but oops i think i promised him that i'd go to the shellmy anniversary oneman??

idk much about yuga i've barely talked to him but he always makes sure to throw me candy during that one song that they throw candy so he's grown on me a lot!!! 

but the votes are in and kaoru is SO CUTE according to me and everyone i know

well yuga was in high school during the first shellmy so yuga is really young yeah. but yeah early to mid twenties. 

i bought the newest minialbum finally but i didnt really listen to it

oh man 放課後の凶室 is great you should get it

Sign in to follow this