Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

Noulla new maxi single "グラトニーワンダーランド(gluttony wonderland)" release

Noulla new maxi single "グラトニーワンダーランド(gluttony wonderland)" will be released at 2017/03/13 (1,620yen)

[track list]
01.グラトニーワンダーランド(gluttony wonderland)
02.凍星の灯(iteboshi no akari)
03.ララバイ(lullaby)

they will hold their presents live "EAT THE LIGHTS, DRINK THE SHADOWS" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2017/03/13

AAAAAH cool :) the video looks great, this live has the coolest name too!

Haha vocals still need exercise he goes up into a pretty weak head voice kinda quick, that last sustained note on the chorus. Held in such a way I think even HE was waiting on some natural vibrato to comfortably close it... it did not XD all the best to him though!

I swear I thought I read disbandment-before-takeoff about this band, can't find anything other than this thread now but did I mistake it? I hope so!

like srsly just yesterday i looked up the setlist of their 1st oneman live and i was like:

they played all songs from their minialbum, 2 songs from their session live limited CD and of course the song from their oneman live distributed CD.

and then i was like wait they played one song which is on no CD currently and voilla here it is! 8D

absolutely can't wait to get their 2 CDs + that new one!

9 minutes ago, 『 A F E R N I 』 said:

WHAT

The single will be released the same day as their live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE plus the 2017/03/13 is a monday, usually nationwide release go out on wednesdays 

On 5/6/2017 at 9:15 AM, Yukami said:

Still no Gluttony Wonderland /:

Sign in to follow this