Sign in to follow this  
sendomaho

Download music

My dears,

I'm living in Germany now for a while and I feel a little afraid if a want download music from here. Someone knows about the direct download like MEGA, MediaFire, etc?

A big hug!

I had this problem two years ago, today i dont care. Rarely i download something, the almost time i listen my stuff online in vk site (the pages make a copy of all stuff from here to download and listen online). Also, i have apple mutsic its great too to listen some japanese stuff like same in Spotify. 

When i dont found the cd free to listen... Its better buy the CD in iTunes japan or buy physical copy.

If u download something that will be or is already released in European territory have sure that this can bring to you problems. 

This is my advise to you :)   

Edited by Delkmiroph

1 minute ago, DarkWater said:

then nobody has to fear something.

At least, nobody was in the news for being in jail or need to pay high sum of money... because of DL.

The chance to get a warning are very small.

but if the music wasn'treleased in Germany. You can't be warned because it wasn't licensed here.

6 minutes ago, Takato said:

The chance to get a warning are very small.

but if the music wasn'treleased in Germany. You can't be warned because it wasn't licensed here.

mm... well shit whats on itunes is kinda licensed but since most vkei music isn't available that way.

And still...

I think they only search for the BIG uploaders only.

1 minute ago, DarkWater said:

mm... well shit whats on itunes is kinda licensed but since most vkei music isn't available that way.

And still...

I think they only search for the BIG uploaders only.

Yes, that's right.

It is too much work to find a person who downloading in the free-time stuff.

Although I've also heard Germany's kind of anal about piracy, I'm about 99% certain that German copyright watchdogs won't give a shit if you're caught downloading some limited-to-50-copies demotape by a literally who? visual band that was only active for like 2 years back in the mid-90s tbh...

1 minute ago, Tokage said:

Although I've also heard Germany's kind of anal about piracy, I'm about 99% certain that German copyright watchdogs won't give a shit if you're caught downloading some limited-to-50-copies demotape by a literally who? visual band that was only active for like 2 years back in the mid-90s tbh...

As so long they don't know where you live it doesn't matter.

I can't upload anything from Starwave, because kiwi hates me to much and he has my address. so I'm fuckt if he throws in a lawyer. But still for him it's impossible to know if I did download something legal or illegal.

9 hours ago, DarkWater said:

because kiwi hates me to much

This kinda made me laugh... both the nickname and the fact that he hates you.

I'm sorry, I'm a terrible person XD

And unless you are downloading and yelling everywhere you are downloading, you shouldn't have much trouble.

31 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

This kinda made me laugh... both the nickname and the fact that he hates you.

I'm sorry, I'm a terrible person XD

And unless you are downloading and yelling everywhere you are downloading, you shouldn't have much trouble.

he blocked my news twitter because I shared news/live reports about SW bands which was written by a Japanese news/live reporter. XD (I don't know since when, I did notice it this week)

so, yeah his hate his big!!!! 

but yes it's funny (#^.^#)

but this isn't about kiwi. 

as said before. 

don't be afraid as so long you aren't an big uploader.  so happy downloading. just keep secret what you download.

Sign in to follow this