Sign in to follow this  
Guest o hai itz will

idk where this goes: A COMPLAINT!

I don't have a sig. I think you great mods, admins, etc through your infinite wisdom, took my ability away to have a sig. Grant me the powers to possess such an ability once more.

kthx

i tried that. i think the mods took it away. afterall it DID say:

champ: 0 will: 1

and was a gif of godzilla beating the shit out of some bad guy. they might not have liked that...BUT I CHANGED ITTT!!!!!

When I click your profile, I see your sig. Check the user control panel and see if you have your sig disabled...

Actually, Chianti is right. When I check your settings it says you have set the option "Attach my signature by default" to "No".

Go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit Posting Defaults > and check the button for "Attach my signature by default" to Yes.

So no, you sig isn't deleted and never was, otherwise you wouldn't be able to see it in your profile.

So, did it work or not?

I can change the setting for you as well, but I would like to know if the setting really was set to "Yes" already. Because if it said "Yes" in your UCP and "No" in my admin panel, then something else is screwed up and I need to investigate further.

("No" is the default setting for this board btw, so unless you already changed it after we transferred the accounts from Zetaboards then it would be the setting that is to be expected. I'm assuming that your overlooked that setting and never changed it to "Yes", which is why your sig never showed up except in your profile since the move from Zetabords.)

I'll have to revive this thread because I have the same problem... and yes, I have the "Attach my signature by default" in "yes". Someone please help me :D

EDIT: ok, I see my sig now... forget what I said LOL

Sign in to follow this