Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

chouchou merged syrups. has disbanded

at least i was like, a couple weeks late to this instead of discovering it like a good six months after as happens too frickin' much

1 minute ago, returnal said:

at least i was like, a couple weeks late to this instead of discovering it like a good six months after as happens too frickin' much

Yeah, it's definitely hard to keep tabs of all of the bands outside of VK without a really dedicated community around, as I'm usually late on these things too. I would not have even known about this if I hadn't decided to stalk your twitter lol.

In all honesty, I thought their 2015 album was a bit of a mess, but it still sucks to see them go. I LOVED the 2014 EP, and would have liked to see them keep at it. There was a lot of potential there.

And of course this happens RIGHT AFTER they go major too. =/

Whenever a band goes major I at least think "they can't possibly disband right now, they've JUST gone major" but seeing this kinda breaks my (illogical) logic... This is sad news anyway, just when I was thinking I should get to know them better too...

But dunno, maybe something good will come out of it, that's what I like to think. Maybe they'll come back with the exact same members and a new name after realizing going major is nothing like what they had expected. It's Japan, they do that. xD

2016 was a cruel, cruel year :(

On 17/12/2016 at 6:34 PM, Hakoniwa said:

Whenever a band goes major I at least think "they can't possibly disband right now, they've JUST gone major"

So  many bands do disband, though, after releasing their first major album. And now another. This is pretty sad news, I really liked that album and was hoping for more.

Sign in to follow this