On 16.1.2017 at 8:11 PM, midi:nette said:

【ELYNDAL-エリンダル】 lineup:

Vo.美堂 (Bidoh) (ELYSION)

Gu.MAY(Durandal)

Ba.禊 (Misogi) (ELYSION)

Dr.YUYA(Durandal)

=planned setlist:=

1. 凛 (LIN)/凛 the end of corruption world

2. ...サンガコロンダ!! (Sangakoronda!!)/ヴィドール (Vidoll)

3. Ascendead Master/Versailles

This setlist with Bidoh on vocals...could they please make a video of this? :hyper:

New look. It looks like these support members (Ayato on guitar, Zaki on drums) could end up formally joining the band.

C5CV36bUoAETd7B.jpg

Album cover and tracklist.

C5CW04aUcAAoDWF.jpg

01. SE

02. 終焉のカンパネラ

03. PHANTOM FRONTIER

04. 業

05. 死華の涙

06. 殉愛の女神〜one's end persefone〜

07. ダンス・マカブラ

08. Requiem 

09. W†SUISIDE 

10. APOTHEOSIS

11. War of the Dead paradise

12. 輪廻転生〜Judgment day〜

Edited by Lestat

WHAT THE FUCK

i don't like this look, but I'm glad they've got two new guys~ hopefully this doesn't indicate that they'll change their sound...

13 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

WHAT THE FUCK

i don't like this look, but I'm glad they've got two new guys~ hopefully this doesn't indicate that they'll change their sound...

I'M SO ANGRY, I LOVE THEM BUT I EXPECTED THAT MIZALY JOIN THIS BAND T.T (Obviously it's my fantasy) The look does not please me at all.. too simple.. I also can put a sheet on me and put a little makeup in my face, and turn me into a visual-kei artist x''D

But I also love them <3

Just now, Serox said:

I'M SO ANGRY, I LOVE THEM BUT I EXPECTED THAT MIZALY JOIN THIS BAND T.T (Obviously it's my fantasy) The look does not please me at all.. too simple.. I also can put a sheet on me and put a little makeup in my face, and turn me into a visual-kei artist x''D

But I also love them <3

I do get what they're trying to do tho - their name and the album name are inspired by Greek words, so I'm assuming they're going for a ~Greek vibe~ with this look, but I don't like it ;w; they should've been naked, like the Greek statues

9 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

I do get what they're trying to do tho - their name and the album name are inspired by Greek words, so I'm assuming they're going for a ~Greek vibe~ with this look, but I don't like it ;w; they should've been naked, like the Greek statues

I only regret that with this look they are "detached" from their "Megaromanioso" style TwT

On 2/19/2017 at 10:05 AM, Lestat said:

New look. It looks like these support members (Ayato on guitar, Zaki on drums) could end up formally joining the band.

C5CV36bUoAETd7B.jpg

Poverty Kei realness!

On 1/16/2017 at 1:11 PM, sheepprincessgara said:

ELYSION and Durandal members will collaborate for a session event at their twoman live, "DAWN FOR THE AWAKENING 2017 ~ Vol.2 ~" on March 13 at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3.

Pretty bummed to announce that the session event at the Elysion/Durandal twoman has been cancelled due to the circumstances surrounding Durandal.

In the meantime, vocalist Bidoh will do guest vocals for Durandal at their twoman live.

So they re-recorded 終焉のカンパネラ and War of the Dead paradise.  Although 終焉のカンパネラ did not quite need the change, it is still a very good choice on the latter, thank heavens, as on the live-distributed single's version it seemed as if they were recording the drums on tin cans. The mixing seems off as the volume changes quite significantly between songs, might just be the Youtube video's rendering though. Regardless, still looking forward to this very much.

:/

This album would kick some ass if it weren't for the shitty mixing. Somebody needs to teach these motherfuckers how to mix. The rerecording of Shuuen no Campanella is shitty and pointless, I second the rerecording of War tho, thank god they did something about that. Other than that, I like most of the songs here, it just seems like Bidoh's singing is forced to hell most of the time, and the mixing is shit.

Let's hope that improves by the time the album comes out.

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Well in general the songs sound nice (and I'm thrilled about that War of the Dead Paradise re-recording!), but seconding all the complaints about the mixing...

For unknown reasons (it was not made any announcement) the guitarist Ayato [ https://twitter.com/sp_ayato ] left the band (although it was a support guitarist) but at this point I can not understand why they included it in the Official photos..

2b41400b05d54d363203bea5b3f32986.jpg