Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

ラッコ(lack-co.) new maxi singles "虫入りチョコレート" and "粘着型クレイジーソルト入りクッキー" release

tbh I only liked like first 15 seconds of that preview or so (it goes downhill really quick and the final jazzied up part is generic vk garbage)

I don't get the point of recruiting two above average guitarists if this ends up sounding like every other tenten project

also milk looks super basic with short hair

Tenten should become an adidas Ambassador I LOOOVE how he modified his red track suit lol

most badass VK baseball team u'll ever seee

8 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

... what's on his face?!

0:55 looks like a mix of beard kei and Ruki cosplay lol

so they used a 'random character' generator to come up with the look of each member (looking at the pictures at the start of the thread), then clicked 'random PV theme generator' and finally 'random song parts generator' for the overall release.

:|

21 minutes ago, Platy said:

so they used a 'random character' generator to come up with the look of each member (looking at the pictures at the start of the thread), then clicked 'random PV theme generator' and finally 'random song parts generator' for the overall release.

:|

Seriously! That song is all over the place! Those random blasts at 1:14 that lead to nothing, the transition at 2:44 comes out of nowhere and the completely sudden end!

Yeah not going to lie, this is just shit. My thing is that I like pretty much all visual kei by default so I can listen to this also, but nonetheless I'm going to call spade a spade here.

Tenten is such a strong nu-kei vocalist that his presence is going to make a lot of things palatable; his vocals have that unpredictability and personality where every performance is distinctly unique, even when they're some dull headbanging number where he's just grunting. It's a good trait to have in 2017, when those bog-standard metalcore numbers are on the rise. It's the rest of it that's wrong,  like es-fucking-specially San, whom I'm sure has only been part of good things, like early Nega, only in spite of himself. I can listen to this for sure - it's just that I can listen to a lot of things that I really shouldn't. While I want to think they'll get decent in a few month's time ( I think this is an improvement over their last release ), the fact happens to be that they have both San and Tenten in the fold, so it's rather unlikely that this band will stick around for long.

Sometimes I wish MH would die so I'd get bands like LACK-CO out of my life. Their EP sucked too.

Yeah I want to like them, but this song is all over the place. All their songs are like that, I'll still give every CDs they release a try but I don't have high hopes for this band sadly.

Edited by Kiryu999

16 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Yeah I want to like them, but this song is all over the place. All their songs are like that, I'll still give every CDs they release a try but I don't have high hopes for this band sadly.

This.

Taira, please bring back MBHI...I don't think this trade will suffice. I wan't to get into this band but they aren't making it simple. Oh whatever, they'll surely sell lots considering who's in the band and the fact that it's a ten-ten band. Ten-Ten Gya do not play.

if the pv were subtitled in my language,i think would pay more attention,but have to admit that was well shot,was not a boring PV
i don't like this jazz influence.Deathcore suits tenten so much better

16 minutes ago, Gichi Gichi said:

Deathcore suits tenten so much better

oooooooooh - no :[

jazz kei is a standard article in his wardrobe, deathcore is a suit he can just barely walk around in without tearing the seams.

Hey I love it though lol

12 hours ago, Komorebi said:

I tried. I tried really hard. 

That preview song is inconsistent as fuck. I'm trying their EP and... Eh. 

I think I'll pass on this band. 

same,dude...

I think the whole baseball thing is kind of cool. But you guys are right. This band is incredibly Lackluster to say the least. I have about 20+ other bands that offer me a better generic VK sound than these guys.

11 hours ago, Hakari said:

I have about 20+ other bands that offer me a better generic VK sound than these guys.

This.

I'd seriously have 20+ bands with generic sounds that I'd rather listen to than this.

Sign in to follow this